The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Zodiac - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS - Sign-ups open

Master Radishes

Dral, keep it together man.

This is gonna put the doctor(s??) in a tough spot. I think you guys are gonna have to help this inebriated fool, at least for this round amirite

At this point, what other choices are available? BESIDES ME OF COURSE, YOU GUYS ARE MORE THAN WELCOMED TO PUT A SAVE ON ME

Well - things seem to be moving rather slowly considering the number of people we have playing... so....

I'm going to ask anyone whos updating themselves in this game to PM me with their signs and/or abilities as I'm compiling a list.

Now, obviously, if I'm TP this is a very good idea... and if I'm mafia... this is a very bad idea (to PM me)

Let me note that many vets will attest to the fact that my actions thus far have pretty much confirmed me as TP so either I've become superman in the game of mafia over the last few weeks, or I'm telling the truth and I'm TP

Lets also note that IMPORTANT special roles should be rather wary of this... and waiting for confirmation might be a smart play.

However, this list I'm compiling will be the difference between victory and defeat - and in the case of my eventual, inevitable, unavoidable death, needs to be passed on to someone who is also confirmed TP. And if I die... without being able to pass on the list, I will (once again) probably, drunkenly, presumably, rant and rave at the ermmm [insert the diplomatic term for retard] ness of all the TP here..

The mafia, currently, are the only ones who have a list better then mine right now - and I only say that because I'm already marked for death as being outed as a spokesman.

Well that didn't take long

Big Mike - you're actually already confirmed mafia, so keep creeping

GFY - yeah, I'd like to know... who doesn't ? whats your point ?

Mau5trap - I'm about to lose mysh!t... give me like an hour.... it'll happen - and if I didn't already write a thesis on Shakespeare and the fool, I might be insulted... but I did.... so I'm not :P

CatsPJs - you should be lynched just for the fun of it

So is Dral normally this insane or did he just get a bad batch ?

Well that didn't take long

Normally insane.

He's usually more insane if anything

Swear to God - if I could God kill you all right now... I would...

Not because of what you said, but because odds are 2 of you are mafia :P

Big Mike - you're actually already confirmed mafia, so keep creeping

GFY - yeah, I'd like to know... who doesn't ? whats your point ?

Mau5trap - I'm about to lose mysh!t... give me like an hour.... it'll happen - and if I didn't already write a thesis on Shakespeare and the fool, I might be insulted... but I did.... so I'm not :P

CatsPJs - you should be lynched just for the fun of it

Must have missed that part of the PM

Okay, I think I've struck a bit of a gold mine here. Here's a list of the players who have been caught using the PM system over the past half hour

Caboose (Luciferase confirms that he messaged her a couple times during that span and I saw him on there a few times, so he may have an alibi there)

GFY

AT

CatsPJs

OTTS

Any more alibis here, guys?

Archived