The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Zodiac - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS - Sign-ups open

Master Radishes

My internet has been down all of today, so I'm restricted to my cell phone.

Anyways, I am leaning towards Avelanche's innocence. His PM convo with his alliance is likely too extensive to be faked. He also seemed eager to be investigated for his role, which doesn't seem to have happened. However, KH still hasn't adequately explained how he got into the mafia PM, his PM with AT seemed way too barebones to be legit, and AT showing up as mafia makes me think he is part of the cult.

Vote KH unless an investigation of him or Ave says otherwise.

I pressed OTTS to include me in a conversation with he and Dral. He was reluctant to let me in (claimed he was on mobile but would let me in when he got off it). These are the last twelve messages in the conversation (might need two posts). Notice the timestamps on all of Dral's posts; let's see if OTTS can post what was said between them.

where did I say that I cant find it in the thread ?

lol - I have to many convos open,

who did I say that too ?

was gonna say, I just checked Kes's PM and it wasnt there

yeah lol ... jeez... actually gave me a bit of a heart attaack there cause I just sent you something I meant to send someone else

thats ok - apology accepted... and really, I think you can blame Toews for that lol

lol no worries dude...

I had a few to drink, and like I said, I was sending wrong PMs to a few people so if I HAD actually accidentally said something like that I would have felt bad...

cause I never would on purpose :P

Ya well when I get told I'm gonna die for no reason after you've been giving me all of this info im obviously gonna be ???? pissed. You don't have a reason for calling me out and your just grasping at whatever you can to save you're sorry snake ass.

Ya well when I get told I'm gonna die for no reason after you've been giving me all of this info im obviously gonna be ???? pissed. You don't have a reason for calling me out and your just grasping at whatever you can to save you're sorry snake ass.

Why not call me out in the thread like you threatened to do in our PM together?

I think he's a part of the WSW, but I'm not 100% on that.

Also, I should note that when I was put into this conversation, VIC had already left it.

You can see why I was in the convo early on. It was the first night and I asked to be invited in to see why OTTS was using the PM system. I left shortly after and you can see my lone contribution to the PM moments before I left

You can see why I was in the convo early on. It was the first night and I asked to be invited in to see why OTTS was using the PM system. I left shortly after and you can see my lone contribution to the PM moments before I left

Ah, makes sense. I was mainly concerned with what was at the end of the PM instead of the beginning.

I'll go double check and make sure this is accurate, however.

Archived