The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Zodiac - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS - Sign-ups open

Master Radishes

Didn't want OTTS to be killed? Perhaps your teammate?

How about 112 is a confirmed mafia. Your pushing so hard for 112 to be saved is more damning than not. I don't much care what happens to OTTS (sorry dude), but anyone on board with 112 is looking sketchy.

Avelanch was the sheriff... and all the suspicion that was raised up by this whole cult nonsense caused him to be killed by the mafia, without all that pressure he would have gone under the radar, and determined every last mafia member.

Uh, he kind of did that himself by getting involved with mafia who also turned out to be "cult" members. That suspicion didn't materialize out of nothing. This is a fairly odd post IMO.

Not necessarily, Kryten. When I called out the sheriff to PM me yesterday (which Avelanch did) I thought he explained his side of the story amicably. I think I might post it here. it does verify some people being TP, including King Heffy. The thing is, with Snakes and Pig roles flying around, it's hard to find out who's loyalty is with the TP.

If you guys want to see it, let me know. I'll be using the school computer for another hour or so.

Also, its evident that 112 is mafia. He's been role blocked the past 2(or 3?) rounds, and the SYO triads have missed in the same time. This is obvious information you guys all know.

So why isn't he the next clear cut target we are going after? Am I missing something?

How about 112 is a confirmed mafia. Your pushing so hard for 112 to be saved is more damning than not. I don't much care what happens to OTTS (sorry dude), but anyone on board with 112 is looking sketchy.

Even if 112 is legit mafia and doesn't win with the TP, why block him from killing another probable mafia? If he lies about his kill, he's dead, so why block him? It's a retarded move.

I was confirmed TP by the sheriff, so your accusations have no legs to stand on.

Also, its evident that 112 is mafia. He's been role blocked the past 2(or 3?) rounds, and the SYO triads have missed in the same time. This is obvious information you guys all know.

So why isn't he the next clear cut target we are going after? Am I missing something?

We can use him to kill the other triad faster

Even if 112 is legit mafia and doesn't win with the TP, why block him from killing another probable mafia? If he lies about his kill, he's dead, so why block him? It's a retarded move.

I was confirmed TP by the sheriff, so your accusations have no legs to stand on.

We can use him to kill the other triad faster

And what incentive would he have for doing that?

^^ And massive deception. At least for me, I know I'm being played by some of the people I'm working with.

With the subtraction of JE14 and PPCLI (which btw woat TB usage ever?!? lol), there are 15 of us remaining. Out of that 15, there are 4 mafioso lying around. It's evident that 112 is SYO, so that leaves us 3 out of 14 to find.

Concluding my conversation with Avelanch, he revealed to me that he had investigated How Ya Drouin, and VIC (although no investigation in the world will ever convince me lel) were TP. So I just highlighted them as they are most likely not mafia. Although in MR's fracked version of mafia, who knows. With the subtraction of VIC and HYD, that leaves 12 (including myself) of us with the potential of being mafia.

Players

1) Aladeen

2) Kesler87

3) Intoewsables

4) PPCLI

5) Big Mike

6) avelanch

7) Tig'ol Bitties

8) One one two = mafia

9) Bo Hunter Booth

10) Alchemy Time

11) King Heffy

12) Dral

13) KeslerLuongo17

14) Caboose

15) OurTimeToShine

16) Luciferase

17) D.Doughty

18) Go Faulk Yourself

19) Drouin

20) Peaches

21) VICanucksfan5551 = TP, as per sheriff

22) g_bassi13

23) mau5trap = legit confirmed TP imo.

24) Kryten

25) HowYaDrouin = TP, as per sheriff

26) MikeyBoy44

27) CatsPajamas

28) JE14

29) LTCanucksfanatic

TOTAL: 17/29 15/29

I post this just for clarity sake, and hope this guides people into using their roles on the right people.

Cause you're trusting a confirmed mafia that is saying he's gonna kill a TP? You are really starting to sound like a cult/mafia wanting numbers to dwindle quickly.

When did OTTS become "probable Mafia"? Am I missing something here?

Ya 112 comes out of nowhere and says he RIP, Otis confirmed mafia, smh.

Archived