The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Zodiac - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS - Sign-ups open

Master Radishes

Close. KH suggested HYD because Dral said he was suspicious

Makes sense, there was some confusion over the Rooster's/Rat's abilities and we were convinced that JE and HYD were Mafia at one point.

On the flip side, it makes sense that King Heffy would convert the investigation target.

What do you think about Doughty?

I'm not so sure he's mafia for a few reasons. He was a dog to start the game, seems like a useless role to give the mafia. Secondly, i don't think he really knows what's going on and is as clueless as he is about fantasy hockey. No offense doughty.

I'm not so sure he's mafia for a few reasons. He was a dog to start the game, seems like a useless role to give the mafia. Secondly, i don't think he really knows what's going on and is as clueless as he is about fantasy hockey. No offense doughty.

CatsPajamas was a Dog, and he ended up being Mafia. Drouin was a Rabbit (opposite of Dog) and he was Mafia as well.

CatsPajamas was a Dog, and he ended up being Mafia. Drouin was a Rabbit (opposite of Dog) and he was Mafia as well.

We'll there goes that then. Just seems like a useless role to give a mafia.

Hmm if two triads already had one of those then it would make sense for the third to have one too...

Archived