The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Patrick Kane's tearful post game comments

Chalky

smart people learn from the mistakes of others.

Sounds like something a dumb person would say.

Seriously though it's both. Your statement was silly an incorrect. Smart people learn from mistakes; be it there's or other peoples.

Smart people know this.

I cheered for the Hawks over the Bruins last year in the cup finals.

Considering the type of hockey most teams now play (change the name hockey to goalie) the Hawks are one of the more enjoyable teams to watch by far! If the Canucks keep going south I'm going to be cheering for the Hawks again this year just because I love hockey (as opposed to goalie).

I'm denying it. That and mostly everything else you've said is incorrect or at least not completely correct.

The nobody plays the body on him thing for the biggest laugh.

It's very clear you have an irrational dislike for the guy. He's made mistakes without question but most of what you've done here is just made yourself look foolish.

In a thread about a guy who lost someone close to him you come off as a pretty big dirt bag.

The guy rarely gets hit the entire league talks about it his free pass on a nightly basis......I could care less what you or others think of my opinion in regards to the most hated franchise for Canucks.

The guy rarely gets hit the entire league talks about it his free pass on a nightly basis......I could care less what you or others think of my opinion in regards to the most hated franchise for Canucks.

Nobody said you couldn't have your opinion but don't whine when that opinion gets questioned.

If you couldn't care less you couldn't have done a worse job of showing it in this thread.

Maybe he rarely gets hit because he's quick and shifty? Defenders don't want to rush him in fear of being dangled around?

I don't get why people 'hate' Kane...if you love the sport, you should enjoy watching his talent, regardless of what he does against the Canucks

1. He is a clutch player

2. He scores highlight reel goals / sets up highlight reel goals

3. amazing skater

4. amazing competitor

5. 2 time cup champ

6. and you just need to look at his game 6 winner vs LA and his reaction to see his not only an amazing player but has such a great passion for the game and is an entertainer - his celly was pure emotion....

hey, I hate that he and toews are canuck's killers but doesn't mean that you shouldn't respect the way the guy plays and how much excitement he brings to the game...the kid keeps playing the way he does for another 10 years he'll be a hall of famer...

Archived