The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] VAN - FLA

Lol yes please if Tallon takes it. Sauve won't amount to much, and Lack's got the backup goalie spot locked down (with Cannata being another option for the starter in the "A"). If that's Florida's own 2nd that would be already a steal, and I'd take Matthias in our bottom 6 any day.

Florida would probably take the deal, and run. With or without Sauve (lol pretty good RFA... :rolleyes: ).

I don't do it. We need to be at least 3 deep in NHL calibre goaltenders. And have a backup plan in case Lou's head is still somewhere else (credit to him BTW for playing well for us this year if he does still want to move).

But its a good offer. And Mathias would help us with Santorelli out, probably even if we still had him...

Florida would probably take the deal, and run. With or without Sauve (lol pretty good RFA... :rolleyes: ).

I don't do it. We need to be at least 3 deep in NHL calibre goaltenders. And have a backup plan in case Lou's head is still somewhere else (credit to him BTW for playing well for us this year if he does still want to move).

But its a good offer. And Mathias would help us with Santorelli out, probably even if we still had him...

Totally understand what you're saying. I've got no problems keeping Eriksson and Sauve.

Matthias isn't optimal. ie. FO% is poor....

Archived