The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Instead of Buying My daughter Barbies...

avelanch

I am only on season 2 episode 6 and though the white walker just spoiled some stuff for me (k. thx vurry much).

Joffrey is the greatest character on this show and if anyone he should be the doll you buy. All will tremble before Joffrey. I just watched the spanking scene with the hoes, amazing.

no it didn't. they are in the opening of the first episode of season 1. also, only the worst people in the world like joffrey.

J8i4W43685.jpg

no it didn't. they are in the opening of the first episode of season 1. also, only the worst people in the world like joffrey.

I hate you, with all of my hate.

You know nothing of the burden that he must bare for the realm. You don't know what it takes to be king.

I am halfway through Episode 7 of season 2 now and Joffrey was hit in the face with cow poop last episode. The rage inside me boiled beyond containment. What a classless show to mock the king in such a way.

Guest Gumballthechewy

he's not even the rightful heir. he's a fake boy king with no royal blood and is just a puppet.

The rightful king, in my opinion, is who ever has the biggest army and sits on the throne. It proved true for Aegon, it proved true for Robert, and it proved true again for Joffrey, well... it proved true for the Lannisters anyway.

he's not even the rightful heir. he's a fake boy king with no royal blood and is just a puppet.

Hashtag Winning.

And his blood is royal. He shares the queens blood and her brothers which is the same as hers :bigblush:

All Joffrey does is win. If you want to get the doll of some other loser than go ahead. But whoever buys a Joffrey will be the one winning

Hashtag Winning.

And his blood is royal. He shares the queens blood and her brothers which is the same as hers :bigblush:

All Joffrey does is win. If you want to get the doll of some other loser than go ahead. But whoever buys a Joffrey will be the one winning

the queen married in to the throne, she has no royal blood, nor does her incestious twin.

Archived