The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Valentine's Day - GAME OVER: TOWN WINS!

Master Radishes

I'm starting to think MR likes giving me the most absurd roles because it's fun watching me explain them to everyone. :sadno:

I said it first so I don't get into trouble later if someone tries to investigate me. Either way I'm kind of up against it-- at least this way I don't risk accidentally dismantling a TP alliance should I ever become a part of one, and I also help the Sheriffs not waste an investigation by sharing the would-be results with everyone in the thread. It'd be such a stupid role to lie about tbh.

For what it's worth, I claimed Citizen before anyone else did and went as far as to give an explanation of the role. You guys are also Citizens, aren't you?

Also I really don't like the fact that 112 came out saying her role makes her come up Mafia upon investigation.

Im not voting yet but that is IMO extremely suspicious and seems like she's setting something up.

That being said I could see MR throwing a role like that in just to mess with us so Im not sure yet.

Regarding 112. Whether or not 112 is Mafia, there is no sense in killing him at this point and time, atleast that's how I see it.

If it comes down to the last couple Mafia, perhaps we attempt to kill him in the hopes that he was lying, although I'm going to say he's not. If he were to converge a plan like this I imagine he'd gather the opinions of his teammates first rather than acting on his own.

Regarding 112. Whether or not 112 is Mafia, there is no sense in killing him at this point and time, atleast that's how I see it.

If it comes down to the last couple Mafia, perhaps we attempt to kill him in the hopes that he was lying, although I'm going to say he's not. If he were to converge a plan like this I imagine he'd gather the opinions of his teammates first rather than acting on his own.

Pretty much. I wouldn't do something like this if I was on a team.

Just a reminder: I will be very blah this game with how much schoolwork I have, posting in other threads require a tenth of the brainwork so don't think I'm avoiding this thread if I am doing that.

Also is there a part in the game analogous to a $5 blowjob from a Filipina hooker?

Ask Pouria's roommate I hear she makes a mean pancit

Archived