The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Valentine's Day - GAME OVER: TOWN WINS!

Master Radishes

Just wanted to reveal my role now since I'm extremely bored.

From day one, if it wasn't obvious at this point, I've had a lovely crush for Gbassi, it was Valentine's day after all. If Gbassi were to die through a lynch, I would become a Serial Killer bent on killing everyone within the town for lynching my poor Gbassi. If the Mafia killed him, I would've become a Vigilante, seeking vengeance on his behalf. I'm surprised that I've lived this long as well, considering I'm usually dead by RD 2.

Now if I had died by now, depending on whether it was lynch, or Mafia-killed, PPCLI, the man I have been constantly claiming to be a TP, also has the same role as I do. He has a crush on me, however. :) I'm sure he's just as amazed as I am that he has yet to unlock his power.

So yeah, pretty badass role, I want to say MR + other hosts, that I've loved this role so far even though I have yet been able to use it, it's so irritating that GBASSI JUST COULDN'T DIE (I still love you baby!). I'd love to see this implemented in games in the future.

And PPCLI, I appreciate your affection to me, meet me in the back alley in 10 minutes, and I'll reward you for it.

Also revealed your role PPCLI, but it doesn't matter anyways since all the Mafia are dead and I'm sure the TP wouldn't like us as SK's anyways. ;)

definitely better then OTTS' role.. he was basically guaranteed 1st turn MK...

things might have turned out differently if the other mafia teams corrupt player had got in contact with them in the first round... alas, lucky for the TP, the crucial player for a mafia victory was awal

Just wanted to reveal my role now since I'm extremely bored.

From day one, if it wasn't obvious at this point, I've had a lovely crush for Gbassi, it was Valentine's day after all. If Gbassi were to die through a lynch, I would become a Serial Killer bent on killing everyone within the town for lynching my poor Gbassi. If the Mafia killed him, I would've become a Vigilante, seeking vengeance on his behalf. I'm surprised that I've lived this long as well, considering I'm usually dead by RD 2.

Now if I had died by now, depending on whether it was lynch, or Mafia-killed, PPCLI, the man I have been constantly claiming to be a TP, also has the same role as I do. He has a crush on me, however. :) I'm sure he's just as amazed as I am that he has yet to unlock his power.

So yeah, pretty badass role, I want to say MR + other hosts, that I've loved this role so far even though I have yet been able to use it, it's so irritating that GBASSI JUST COULDN'T DIE (I still love you baby!). I'd love to see this implemented in games in the future.

And PPCLI, I appreciate your affection to me, meet me in the back alley in 10 minutes, and I'll reward you for it.

Lmao, that's badass if true. And it also explains the quote in my sig, lol.

But I did my best not to die for you. Or was it that you wanted me dead. These signals are just too mixed.

Awesome I still have his I love colt .45's rant

MR may I spam your thread once more ?

No reply saying I can't so I will anyways

This is from a few years ago and resulted in him being banned. After massive outrage at his banning he was unbanned

" *PPCLI’S USERNAME ON WAF*at 3:15 am

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Reasons I like the Colt .45

I personly love the .45 nice smooth grip like not unlike nicely waxed skin. I love the stoping power not as string as a .50 but still nie and powerful relly though I enjoy it not as mucj as ilovetequilaortiff but you know how it goed one day tour in a nice mansion he next in tahitti banging hot island gorls like chicklets in fact why not 2 maybe we should rename this das konmper hammer instead not beause of Mexicans but becauis I Love the colt .45 and hy cu I want a maxian radiio played by jesus and marx ad signed by lorretta’s shapely behinsy them I woll all sail aeay to Maryland "

Don't we all just want a maian radiio

This is from a few years ago and resulted in him being banned. After massive outrage at his banning he was unbanned

I personly love the .45 nice smooth grip like not unlike nicely waxed skin. I love the stoping power not as string as a .50 but still nie and powerful relly though I enjoy it not as mucj as ilovetequilaortiff but you know how it goed one day tour in a nice mansion he next in tahitti banging hot island gorls like chicklets in fact why not 2 maybe we should rename this das konmper hammer instead not beause of Mexicans but becauis I Love the colt .45 and hy cu I want a maxian radiio played by jesus and marx ad signed by lorretta’s shapely behinsy them I woll all sail aeay to Maryland "

LoL - wow, there are some strict mods over there

LoL - wow, there are some strict mods over there

Most military forums have strict mods (I actually don't remember which site this was one rant was on USMF,WAF,OMSA or GMIC )

It didn't help that this was his shortest rant that I remember also his most appropriate

I feel so preoud of this group of TP we really kicked ass thus far I think in honor we should throw up the rope and string KL17 up and end this game regardless we should try and remember the great glory of this tem like a giant jar of jelly beans we conqoured all enven 2 mafia teams made up of cunning and devious persons especially Dral nOT TO BE OVER DONE VIC = MVP FOR LIFE DERIOUSLY VIC PUT ON A PERFORMANCE FOR THE AGES UNless he's the coorrupte offical which coud happne in that case well crap we are likely lost

Congradulatiins to canadas womens team on gold

PPCLI out

I regret nothing

Mostly because I don't remember posting this

Seriously I left the arena after the game and got mixed up in a group of fans from Ontario and we celebrated .

Good times I think it must have been WAF or GMIC as those are the only two I ever really got in trouble on

Aslo massive outrage? Lol you and two others PM'D the mods non stop to get me unbanned and I thank you for it

How was the atmosphere in the building in person?

Explosive is putting it mildly it was almost as crazy as Vancouver but it was very energetic. After Canada scored the first goal it was extremely tense then during overtime the tension was extreme and then Canada scores and it was like a bomb went off. Afterwards it was just one big party (I hung around Canadians after)

Explosive is putting it mildly it was almost as crazy as Vancouver but it was very energetic. After Canada scored the first goal it was extremely tense then during overtime the tension was extreme and then Canada scores and it was like a bomb went off. Afterwards it was just one big party (I hung around Canadians after)

Awesome. You're so lucky in getting to see one of the most memorable games in women's hockey history in person.

Edit: that last sentence sounds awkward

Archived