The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Valentine's Day - GAME OVER: TOWN WINS!

Master Radishes

Congrats on the win TP, great job VIC, second best mafia performance I have witnessed. I still say JE14's win in my last game hosting was the most epic ever and I'm not sure it will ever be topped in my mind, but this is a very close second.

Re: The whole love triangle thing. It's insane that somehow never got triggered. You'd think somewhere along the way one of us would have died, but no. We made up almost half of the survivors after 70% of people were killed. A slip up somewhere and the game would have got so much more interesting, lol.

Re: The whole love triangle thing. It's insane that somehow never got triggered. You'd think somewhere along the way one of us would have died, but no. We made up almost half of the survivors after 70% of people were killed. A slip up somewhere and the game would have got so much more interesting, lol.

I KNOW. It frustrated me to no end. :sadno: I thought for sure GFY would die, at least. But no, the b@stard has to choose this game to survive.

i nominate CatsPyjamas as host.

i nominate cats pyjamas to play a new role called the gimp where he is not allowed to vote or post or really do anything but sit in the corner quietly until someone decides to give him some attention in the form of abuse

Oh you giver OTTS, I think ppcli said he would like to host after he got home and deferred to me this time but if you want to host please do.

You were first bb plus you're a way better host than me heh. I'll host after you if PPCLI doesn't want to.

Just for all your entertainment - when we found out Toews was mafia, I thought there was no way in hell MR would give us 10 mafia out of 25 players and Aladeen and I almost killed Drouin or CL thinking they were double agents

edit;

now THAT would have been a fast game

Archived