So this was proposed on hockey futures and has been agreed to for the most part

To Vancouver

jaskin

Rattie

2014 1st

To St Louis

Kesler

Would you do that?

Id try to swap jaskin for Schwartz as its listed he is a center, but plays lw on the blues.

Now in doing so, would you do

Schwartz

Stewart

Rattie

For

Kesler

hansen/schroeder

Also, i have tried to join hockeyfutres, but everytime it just stays frozen on the registration page, is anyone on their forum and posting in topics? as I would like to join there and discuss Canucks stuff.

Thanks

I Want to see him in Van also, but I don't think StL would give a Shatt...

I think hes buried on their depth chart tbh...1st pairing capabilities but behind Piet so it is likely he gets traded anyway...I know it wouldent be a 1 for 1 but I think it has the capabilities of being pieces on a multi part trade

^Yeah, someone had that interesting proposal here, about a wk back. It's certainly worth investigating value. Great guys, but maybe you deal the "glamour twins", Kes & KB3(so they get a shot at the Cup).

One of the above packages, + Shattenkirk, & we'd be off & runnin'.

I wouldent move the twins...But something like Kesler+Edler for Shatty+Stewart is something that would be reasonable imo idk if St Louis does it though

I wouldent move the twins...But something like Kesler+Edler for Shatty+Stewart is something that would be reasonable imo idk if St Louis does it though

What about something like (if we're trading them to the same team) Kesler and Edler to St. Louis for Shattenkirk, Stewart, Rattie, 1st?

Kesler = Shattenkirk, 1st

Edler = Stewart, Rattie

What about something like (if we're trading them to the same team) Kesler and Edler to St. Louis for Shattenkirk, Stewart, Rattie, 1st?

Kesler = Shattenkirk, 1st

Edler = Stewart, Rattie

I think Kesler and Shattenkirk have about the same value and ill agree with the Edler valuation but I would not let that extra piece be a deal breaker if came down to it but I would def try to get an extra piece or 2

Yes i agree Shattenkirk would be an ideal player but doubt they give him up.

Hamhuis Shattenkirk

Garrison Tanev

stanton Corrado

I like that d core.

As someone stated Kesler and Edler

for

Shattenkirk, stewart rattie

Id do that, although i would really like to get Schwartz some how. Always like him and think he could be a great addition if at all possible

I think Kesler and Shattenkirk have about the same value and ill agree with the Edler valuation but I would not let that extra piece be a deal breaker if came down to it but I would def try to get an extra piece or 2

To get the best value for Edler maybe trading him to St. Louis wouldn't be the best option. I definetly like Kesler for Shattenkirk, it gives us that good young defenseman who plays an excellent two-way game, and it gives St. Louis the perfect top line/top six center for Hitch's system. IMO I think following that with trading Edler a young top six center would make us contenders again in no more than 2 or 3 years.

To get the best value for Edler maybe trading him to St. Louis wouldn't be the best option. I definetly like Kesler for Shattenkirk, it gives us that good young defenseman who plays an excellent two-way game, and it gives St. Louis the perfect top line/top six center for Hitch's system. IMO I think following that with trading Edler a young top six center would make us contenders again in no more than 2 years.

I agree, i would do that trade then try to move edler for B.schenn. If we need to add a or make the deal a bit bigger i would do that aswell.

Also wouldnt mind if we could get stewart based on hansen going the other way

Kesler is worth more then Shattenkirk..it would take something like Tarensenko and Shattenkirk for Kesler and a 3rd to make me deal our best player away.

That would be a sick trade, but would St. Louis do it?

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

_____ - Schroeder - Tarasenko

Higgins - Horvat - Burrows

Sestito - Richardson - Santorelli

One more piece (two if Schroeder isn't ready for the top six) and we're set.

If Kesler's going I'd want Berglund to be part of the deal to somewhat replace Ryan as the 2nd line center.

Then I'd also want Jaskin or Rattie and a conditional first or at worst a second (patterning this after the price that L.A. paid to get Mike Richards, which was a young roster forward in Wayne Simmonds, a top young prospect in Brayden Schenn and a 2nd).

However, if he can get the return that Carter netted Philly (Voracek, 1st, 3rd) in one of Schwartz/ Tarasenko, plus a 1st and (3rd or prospect) then that would be great too.

Archived