The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Candy Crush Scumbags

The Magician

IIRC, they tried to squash some Indie game for using the word "Saga" in their title as well. Like, for real.

Banner Saga, yes. That game was made by a small team just working on a game they loved. And the end product was awesome. It's a turn based RPG based on Nordic fables. And on top of everything else, the naming was selected years ago, as evidenced by it's years old crowdfunding campaign. It has nothing in common with whatever that POS Candy Crush wants to classify itself as.

They want to press the trademarks on both the candy and saga parts on a sweeping scale. They're so full of crap it's something special. The attack on this candyswipe guy is just further evidence of that.

<p><p><p><p>

lol wut

• first world problems
    Web definitions

• First World problem is a slang term used to refer to issues in First World nations that are complained about only because of the absence of more pressing concerns. The term was added to the Oxford Dictionary Online in November 2012. ... http://en.wikipedia...._world_problems

First world problems

Problems people have are based on the standards they live in. Obviously our standards are higher than in Africa, therefore our problems are of a different nature.

This doesn't mean we should simply stop demanding better of our position. It's called progress and it comes from never being satisfied.

Sorry about my little rant but I'm just getting a little tired of the "first world problems" dismissals. :P

Problems people have are based on the standards they live in. Obviously our standards are higher than in Africa, therefore our problems are of a different nature.

This doesn't mean we should simply stop demanding better of our position. It's called progress and it comes from never being satisfied.

Sorry about my little rant but I'm just getting a little tired of the "first world problems" dismissals. :P

My point was not about the guy who got screwed by the company. It's the people here.

And what's with bringing up Africa? You guys both do it...you know that's an entire continent where you can find people on all over the socio-economic spectrum--right?

Archived