The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kesler hurt?

grandpahockey22

He looked pretty hurt and was taking lots of shots from the Russians.

Hes the only American born player that has some cajones and plays like he's canadian.

He'll be VERY banged up by the end of these games.

Don't know what your talking about apollo? The us team played with a lot of hart and a number of them were blocking shots and laying there body out.

He looked pretty hurt and was taking lots of shots from the Russians.

Hes the only American born player that has some cajones and plays like he's canadian.

He'll be VERY banged up by the end of these games.

I guess you weren't paying attention when Callahan and McDonough were on the ice then.

How exactly do you play Canadian hockey? Is it like, when you're on the border of Michigan and Ontario, you look over and everybody is doing a bunch of different things. Then when you play in Detroit its totally different.

Wake up buddy. This game has evolved way past "national styles" when you're talking about NHL stocked teams like the U.S and Canada. There is so much cross border integration from players to coaches that I disagree that there is any distinction based on what country you are from, Style is based on personal preferences and experience.

How exactly do you play Canadian hockey? Is it like, when you're on the border of Michigan and Ontario, you look over and everybody is doing a bunch of different things. Then when you play in Detroit its totally different.

Wake up buddy. This game has evolved way past "national styles" when you're talking about NHL stocked teams like the U.S and Canada. There is so much cross border integration from players to coaches that I disagree that there is any distinction based on what country you are from, Style is based on personal preferences and experience.

Canadians still think its 'their game' much like people from England still think of Canada and the US as 'the colonies'

I totally agree with you. This whole "hockey is our game" nonsense needs to stop. We need to respect our opponents more if we want to keep being successful.

Self entitled attitudes get you nowhere and are not conducive to objectivity. Hockey is not Canada's game. Hockey is for anybody who plays with passion and heart. That's what I respect in a hockey player...not the crest on their jersey.

Archived