The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Team1040 Doug Maclean

davinci

Bolland is nowhere near Kesler. plus factor in his injuries and the fact he hit 40 points once and Kesler has hit 40 4 times and 70 points 2 times and has a selke it's landslide

And you look at the fact that those 47 points came in the season before Chicago won while playing with Kane and Versteeg?, and he hasn't come close to that total except two straight 37 point seasons again playing on the second line with Kane.

Kesler >>> Bolland AINEC.

Honestly at this point, Tanev should be the only untouchable.

LOL Tanev untouchable...yeah he's playing great and is not too expensive, but wait until he ask for 4M+ for his next contract. Cue to the overpaid threads (probably will have an NTC too).

Tanev will never be a #1 or #2 defenseman. He is replaceable, specially with Corrado waiting for his turn. Tanev is great because he his overachieving comparing to his salary, just like Burrows, but will he be worth it at 4M+???

LOL Tanev untouchable...yeah he's playing great and is not too expensive, but wait until he ask for 4M+ for his next contract. Cue to the overpaid threads (probably will have an NTC too).

Tanev will never be a #1 or #2 defenseman. He is replaceable, specially with Corrado waiting for his turn. Tanev is great because he his overachieving comparing to his salary, just like Burrows, but will he be worth it at 4M+???

if every other canucks defenceman is worth $4m+, tthan so is tanev.

he plays more minutes at even strength and pk than anyone other than hamhuis and is better defensively than every single one of them. his offense is also starting to come around, something i never thought would happen, and he's still adding beef to his 6'3" frame since he was a late bloomer physically.

all that said, he'll probably end up getting $3-3.5m per which will be a huge bargain.

Haha ... Bolland would get a real big welcome mat in the Vancouver locker room, won't he?

From Dec 2011

During the radio show, Bolland was asked if the Sedins would still be referred to as "sisters" if they became members of the Blackhawks and his answer was blunt.

"Well, they'll never become Hawks," he said. "I don't think we'd let them on our team. We'd be sure not to let them on our team. And, yeah, they probably still would be sisters. I think they might sleep in bunk beds. The older one has the bottom one, the younger one got the top."

While the morning show was very much tongue-in-cheek, Bolland, along with teammate Corey Crawford, didn't shy away from the opportunity to rip the Canucks.

"I hate all of them," Bolland said when asked if he hates everyone on the team or just a lot of them.

When asked what players do with their spare time when on the road, the Blackhawks forward said he tries to stay close to his hotel room when the team is in Vancouver.

"There's a lot of weirdos there," he said. "You don't want to be out there too long."

O yes I did indeed. Kesler has star factor and would fit perfectly in Toronto. Bolland is more of what the Canucks need; a 3C. He knows the West and is a Leaf, which is better than being a Hawk, Stanton forgiven.

Bolland, is likely to re-sign with the Canucks. That's what Gillis is good at; signing players.

H. SEDIN

KADRI

BOLLAND

RICHARDSON

HORVAT

With the way Booth has been hitting; BOOTH - KADRI - KASSIAN

The same Bolland as the Toronto native living his dream playing for his favorite team?

The same Bolland that spent a lot of his time in Chicago insulting the twins to the press every game?

He is likely to resign here? ROFL

The same Bolland as the Toronto native living his dream playing for his favorite team?

The same Bolland that spent a lot of his time in Chicago insulting the twins to the press every game?

He is likely to resign here? ROFL

GHL/CH_101/Me_ hates Kesler so he'll find any way to get him off the team/out of the top six.

If it's Kesler...

I don't know what's to gain in trading him.

Is he not our best forward with the Sedin brothers in decline?

Best be unbelievable value coming back.

Kesler would bring in a young, blue chip forward already making some kind of impact in the league, and a first round pick......at the very least. kesler is getting older and his body is taking a beating. better to move him now when his value is as high as it will go.

GHL/CH_101/Me_ hates Kesler so he'll find any way to get him off the team/out of the top six.

clearly...Off ice bs aside why would we even want Bolland...probably missing the playoffs this year anyway and he would bolt to FA...even if signed with Gaunce/Horvat both will be pushing for that 3rd center position makes him useless longterm aswell as short

Archived