The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Decoded - Game has Started

Aladeen

Wait a sec. What if the plastic surgeon was mafia and used his power on kryten?

When I pmed aladeen asking Kryten to be investigated. He said that he was waiting on another exective decision before he could tell me kryten's results and that the sheriff investigation results will be faster in the future

this is not possible btw the surgeon's powers are in effect for the following round according to aladeen.

meh. I don't like Doughty anymore than the next guy but sacrificing your teammate without them agreeing to it is pretty ridiculous and ruins the game.

He was dead already, had like 5 votes on him and he was MIA to defend himself.

Took advantage of a bad situation.

one last question the people voting, is it the majority wins kind of thing where say the #1 voted mafia say it's me. the people who voted for me are safe and I can kill whoever else didn't vote.

if one tp votes for the lynch what happens and what happens if 10 people vote for the same lynch? does he get killed, nothing happens or what?

one last question the people voting, is it the majority wins kind of thing where say the #1 voted mafia say it's me. the people who voted for me are safe and I can kill whoever else didn't vote.

if one tp votes for the lynch what happens and what happens if 10 people vote for the same lynch? does he get killed, nothing happens or what?

I am 12 and what is dis

Archived