The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Decoded - Game has Started

Aladeen

Kryten (9) - Kesler87, One one two, OurTimeToShine, Go Faulk Yourself, Intoewsables, Caboose, Peaches, Where's Wellwood, Cucumber

Kesler87 (3) - Big Mike, JE14, D.Doughty

VICanucksfan5551 (1) - ilduce39

Azzy Mahmood (1) - Master Radishes

Go Faulk Yourself (1) - Dral

Um 2 for 1 lapdance for you tonight!

Kryten (9) - Kesler87, One one two, OurTimeToShine, Go Faulk Yourself, Intoewsables, Caboose, Peaches, Where's Wellwood, Cucumber

Kesler87 (3) - Big Mike, JE14, D.Doughty

VICanucksfan5551 (1) - ilduce39

Azzy Mahmood (1) - Master Radishes

Go Faulk Yourself (1) - Dral

No Vote (10) - PPCLI, King Heffy, Luciferase, g_bassi13, VICanucksfan5551, Bo Hunter Booth, Kryten, Azzy Mahmood, John Tavares, LTCanucksfanatic

maxresdefault.jpg?feature=og

It’s 9:00! Now is time for Aladeen Broadcast Network’s ultra-futuristic nightly news report from your Glorious and Perfect Leader: Admiral, General, President-For-Life, Space Chancellor of the Cyber Crimes Commission and 5 time winner of GQ’s Sexiest Prostidude…. Aladeen!

Your only source for the latest non-zionist Western media influenced Space News!

20070114154916Matrix.gif

Today, an ultra sophisticated code was broken by none other than One one two!!!

Congratulations 112, it took my handicapable pet monkey a full 12 seconds longer than you to break that code. Of course I was spanking him while he was working to try to solve the code.

2234992576_cbb1c95d76_640.jpg

and now the results from the Triple C’s Execution recommendation:

And the Commision has recommended the execution of :Kryten

Now your fate is to be decided like how I decide which hospital to go to when I go into an epileptic seizure from using the Space Wheel of Death - with the Space W-H-E-E-L of DEATH!

5+wheels+spinning+graphic.gif

Looks like you spun: Jettisoned out Airlock into the Vacuum of Space!!!!

COOOOOOOOL!!!!!

Come on everyone countdown with me!!! 10… 9…. 8…. 7…. Oh hell I can’t wait….

Aladeen Pushes A Big Red Button

tumblr_l8qmd3W3Er1qze5g2o1_500.gif

22c14ca7f667cb1ac0505540c5ca40f9.gif

serial_killer_logo_by_nastyevil.jpg

We have received a report of a grisly crime scene. It appears as if Dral was the first victim of our friendly neighborhood Serial Killer.

Stabbing.gif#stabbing%20gif%20150x10020-pin04.jpg

Awwww… cute!!!!

Wait this just in apparently there has been yet another grisly murder of JE14. Although details of the murder are not yet confirmed we at ABN News are pretty confident this is how it went down:

Killing.gif

MafiaName.jpg

The Mafia decided they had heard enough out of Kesler87 and decided to teach all those a lesson who would dare narc on one of their own:

r7.gif

giphy.gif

Some people call him the Space Cowboy, yeah! Some call him the Vigilante of Death, some people call him Maurice, some call him the pompitous of lap dances...Anyways he killed Cucumber.

And You’re up to date in the World Of Aladeen. I’m off for a quick vacation to a little Bavarian village called Licken Zee Dicken.

galaxia-o.gif

Have an Aladeen Night I know I will! :bigblush:

**************************************************************************************************

SUMMARY

Techno LYNCH - Kryten (Mafia)

Cyber SK - Dral (unknown)

JE14 (unknown)

Space Vigilante - Cucumber (TP)

Intergalactic Mafia - Kesler87 (Unkown)

For all those that have died know that your glorious leader has kept some vials of your DNA :ph34r: , and in the future it may be possible to clone you so that we may yet again get to watch you die, or he may just use your DNA goo for other purposes :bigblush:

Also,

PPCLI, Luciferase, g_bassi13, VICanucksfan5551, Bo Hunter Booth, Kryten, Azzy Mahmood, John Tavares, LTCanucksfanatic

ALL MUST VOTE NEXT ROUND!

tumblr_md1j292z8H1r4gei2o1_400.gif

**************************************************************************************************

Archived