******New Roles & Changes From Last Round*******

Changes:

Voting

Please Vote Using This Format - Bolded Vote + Round Number then Name:

Voting for Round 1 Example:

Vote1 Aladeen

Voting for Round 5 Example:

Vote5 Aladeen

Any Votes not placed in this format MAY NOT be counted!!!

Coded Messages

At the beginning of each round, everyone will receive a coded message in the main thread.

Once the Post has been made ALL PLAYERS will have until the end of the round to decrypt, decipher, or decode the message.

THE FIRST PLAYER to correctly solve the code in the thread will be granted a special power which they may use at any time starting in the FOLLOWING round.

This special power or ability may be different each time.

Posse

There is a group of players known collectively as the “Posse”.

Every Second Round they have the ability to form a Posse and conduct a lynching separate of the main town lynch.

The Criteria for a second lynching is as follows:

1. The Majority are in agreement as to the lynch target. (if there are 7 Posse members 4 must agree on the lynch target, if there are 6 Posse members 4 must still agree)

2. There must also be a Majority which agrees upon the Posse “Leader”. One of whom is the leader him/herself. If a Posse Lynch is Successful the “Leader’s” identity (not their role or alignment) will be revealed to all players who have investigation roles (Sheriff, Kingpin etc.) And this player may not use any action (lynch vote or special) in the following round.

3. There must be a minimum of 4 Posse members alive in order for a Posse Lynch to take place.

Everyone within the Posse will be aware of all Posse members, however Posse Members may be aligned with any faction and may have another role.

Every Even Numbered Round (2,4,6 etc) the Posse Members shall all PM me in this format:

PM Title: Posse Lynch Vote

Posse Lynch Vote - Aladeen

Posse Leader Nomination - Aladeen

A Posse member can be lynched by the Posse.

All Posse Voting will be private.

Unsanctioned Lynch

Every Round All TP (meaning those with no special role) will simply PM me a name of any player they wish to see killed.

If the TP are UNANIMOUS in who they want to lynch, yet another lynch will take place.

This Lynch can only happen once in the game.

If the lynch does go through the first TP who Pmed that round with their lynch vote will be thrown in jail if a sheriff is still alive and this TP’s regular lynch vote will not count for the rest of the game.

There is no minimum number of TP required to enact the unsanctioned Lynch.

Posse Members Can Vote for an unsanctioned lynch so long as they have no other role.

Hacker

Just a Watcher with a different name

:P

Plastic Surgeon

Aligned with the Mafia.

Each round the Plastic surgeon may submit the name of ANY player to me Via PM. If ANY alignment investigator investigates the chosen player during the FOLLOWING round, their Alignment will show up OPPOSITE of what it actually is.

Example:

In Round 1 the Plastic Surgeon chooses Aladeen.

Aladeen is affiliated with the mafia

In Round 2 the sheriff Investigates Aladeen

the results the sheriff sees is: Aladeen is NOT affiliated with the mafia.

Known Roles

Although there may be more roles in this game than outlined here there will be AT LEAST one of each of the following:

Sheriff

Doctor

Vigilante

Watcher (Hacker)

KingPin

Plastic Surgeon

Serial Killer

For the coded message, don't have a designated time for when you post it. Do it at random (So this could work for people who work at certain times, eg I work from 6AM to 2PM and MR has his closing shifts)

Ok that could work as well I will do it randomly within the first half of each round...

Everyone don't forget to hop on my Pole oops I mean Poll

I think whoever gets the "hacker" role needs to be required to always type gibberish like this:

kshhfpfapiennfopisapap[fg] n isiiiroanb

...because that's how hackers and other computery people in movies and TV seem to think computers work, by mashing the keyboard a bunch of times aaand there, we're in the mainframe!

Thanks intoewsable

Has everyone been pm. When everyone has can some post saying so.

The host will probably post saying so.... and don't feel bad when you get lynched in the first round - it's kind of the thing to do to newbs

edit: It's sort of a sign of respect

The host will probably post saying so.... and don't feel bad when you get lynched in the first round - it's kind of the thing to do to newbs

edit: It's sort of a sign of respect

It's sort of like an initiation.

So Cucumber, before we start there are some things you should know.

1. Don't mind Dral. He's kind of drunk 24/7.

2. Aladeen loves poles. Therefore, you must also love poles.

3. Master Radishes is a n00b. Never listen to that guy. Actually, never listen to Intoewsables either.

4. Log in on anon or you'll be lynched for PM'ing people.

Follow these rules and you'll be good!

Archived