The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Decoded - Game has Started

Aladeen

ALL ROLES HAVE BEEN HANDED OUT!!!

*Please contact me ASAP if you did not receive a PM from me

Once you have read your PMs I will be deleting them.

Please PM me your Role actions BEFORE 8:45PM PST

Please note the Changes to the Coded Messages section of the Rules

Coded Messages

Randomly, each round, everyone will receive a coded message in the main thread.

Once the Post has been made ALL PLAYERS will have until the end of the round to decrypt, decipher, or decode the message.

THE FIRST PLAYER to correctly solve the code in the thread will be granted a special power which they may use at any time starting in the FOLLOWING round.

This special power or ability may be different each time.

Hints to break the codes may show up periodically.

Finally I ask that ALL players try to use futuristic prefixes when speaking of roles to make us feel like this is the future.

For Example instead of Sheriff, you can use the term Space Sheriff or instead of Mafia you can say Cyber Mafia :P

Darling,

Each day I feel sad that we are unable to be together. Cruel is what fate is! Only being with you, occupies my thoughts day and night. Don’t forget me while we are apart. I beg of you. Now that my heart is yours to do with what you will. Go ahead and tell me you love me.

Many months have passed since feeling your perfect skin. Every moment seems to tick on for an eternity. Sadly, my heart breaks more and more the longer we stay apart. So, my love, come back to me soon. Always return. Going without your touch is becoming unbearable. Even my lips feel cold. So cold, they may turn blue.

My mother warned me about falling for you. Always mind your heart, she used to say. Yes mother, you told me.

Anyways, tell me how you are doing. Life for you is well, in my thoughts. Sometimes thinking about you walking in your garden brings tears to my eyes. Orchids are the flowers of our love. Grace and beauty is what they represent, just like you. Ignore those who say you should let your flowers die. Very soon they will know that our love is real. Even they cannot rob me of what we have. You should never listen to anyone but me.

Only my words carry truth. Underneath the stars, you will hear my voice in the wind. Call my name and hear me answer. Love is not bound by reality. Universally, it pervades all space and time. Even I know this.

So long my love

Darling,

Each day I feel sad that we are unable to be together. Cruel is what fate is! Only being with you, occupies my thoughts day and night. Don’t forget me while we are apart. I beg of you. Now that my heart is yours to do with what you will. Go ahead and tell me you love me.

Many months have passed since feeling your perfect skin. Every moment seems to tick on for an eternity. Sadly, my heart breaks more and more the longer we stay apart. So, my love, come back to me soon. Always return. Going without your touch is becoming unbearable. Even my lips feel cold. So cold, they may turn blue.

My mother warned me about falling for you. Always mind your heart, she used to say. Yes mother, you told me.

Anyways, tell me how you are doing. Life for you is well, in my thoughts. Sometimes thinking about you walking in your garden brings tears to my eyes. Orchids are the flowers of our love. Grace and beauty is what they represent, just like you. Ignore those who say you should let your flowers die. Very soon they will know that our love is real. Even they cannot rob me of what we have. You should never listen to anyone but me.

Only my words carry truth. Underneath the stars, you will hear my voice in the wind. Call my name and hear me answer. Love is not bound by reality. Universally, it pervades all space and time. Even I know this.

So long my love

If this is a coded message, the answer is zero-g lap dances in the Jupiter champaign room.

Also - can we please send you a hyper-space PM for the coded message answers instead of posting them in the thread, as getting it right makes you an easy target for the inter-galatic crime syndicate.

Darling,

So long my love

I have not a clue how to interpret this, I also just woke up, I'd like to believe that's the reason why. Too bad cause I bet it'll save me from my RD 1 death.

Will you also announce when it is solved in the thread?

Archived