The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2014 Playoff Song

kylesmith5738

nice song lol I like it. but at 3:30 he talks about luongo. "It's been a bumpy road since the signing of his contract." idk man we did get to game 7 of the Stanley cup finals.

yes i get ur point, but what Ben means i think is that he has persevered through all of the haters and b.s. he's gone through since Schneider came into the picture. he's a great goalie and he has proven himself at every level that's for sure! :) Cheers

Don't say that!

You'll be warned for being a troll.

Keep it positive.

exactly, we just need to have all our key guys back from injury like bieksa, henrik, and tanev. The olympic break was exactly what we needed and now i can feel a burrows breakout coming soon....song was catchy too i must say haha

Don't say that!

You'll be warned for being a troll.

Keep it positive.

Free country, buddy.

Not being a troll, merely a realist, which as I can see, is frowned upon here.

This team is having what must be a record year for injuries. This alone has done more damage than anything else.

Without a healthy Kesler, Henrik, Tanev, or Bieksa, things aren't looking good. That is what is called a fact. Neither positive or negative. A fact.

Positivity doesn't help injuries progress. Time does. And that is something that this team is running out of this year.

Archived