The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kesler Injured (Broken hand possibly)

Tangerines

Well boys with kesler out we havr no chance to make the playoffs. It is for sure time to sell.

I don't think we have much a chance with or without Kes to make the playoffs, and there is still a season next year, and we will need players then too. Lets not get too crazy with the sell offs here.

Up to this point only 3 players have played the full games so far with 60 games. Daniel Sedin, Ryan Kesler, and Jason Garrison. Now take Kes our now...only two players have played the full season. So at some point throughout the season every regular player has been out of the lineup due to injury. Not including our goaltenders.

That is a lot of games we have been out of some regular lineup players. I dont care what TSN says or any other reporter says. Our injuries this season has crippled us.

Up to this point only 3 players have played the full games so far with 60 games. Daniel Sedin, Ryan Kesler, and Jason Garrison. Now take Kes our now...only two players have played the full season. So at some point throughout the season every regular player has been out of the lineup due to injury. Not including our goaltenders.

That is a lot of games we have been out of some regular lineup players. I dont care what TSN says or any other reporter says. Our injuries this season has crippled us.

not necessarily injury. suspension and healthy scratch too.

I don't think we have much a chance with or without Kes to make the playoffs, and there is still a season next year, and we will need players then too. Lets not get too crazy with the sell offs here.

I don't want to fight for just the playoffs...honestly we are slipping into Calgary territory at that point (with a better prospect pool)

I would rather accept a rebuild now instead of after 3 years of fighting to be in the middle

Archived