The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Marty St Louis asks for a trade to the Rangers

Here I thought St.Louis was the definition of class and a team player...

He is, doesn't give the GM the right to do what he did. The guy won the scoring title last year, and his own GM doesn't even want him to represent his country?

If you were at a job, and you were consistently one of the best employees there and you didn't make the top 20 in whatever, you'd be pissed. I know I would be. If I had the option to ask for a transfer I would.

No one likes to feel unappreciated. St. Louis making the team doesn't mean anything after he was snubbed the first time.

Here I thought St.Louis was the definition of class and a team player...

and you wonder why you were banned for so long ?

Does anyone in this thread think that maybe Marty just wants a change of scenery ? He has been in TBY for a while and maybe he sees the writing on the wall. Moving on might not be a bad idea for him. Maybe he secretly loves AV and has always wanted to feel his warm touch on the shoulder before leaping out for a shift ? :P Hell I dont know but the speculation on these types of scenarios here is just pure comedy.

and you wonder why you were banned for so long ?

Does anyone in this thread think that maybe Marty just wants a change of scenery ? He has been in TBY for a while and maybe he sees the writing on the wall. Moving on might not be a bad idea for him. Maybe he secretly loves AV and has always wanted to feel his warm touch on the shoulder before leaping out for a shift ? :P Hell I dont know but the speculation on these types of scenarios here is just pure comedy.

He does also have long history with Brad Richards and were very successful together.

Maybe he's trying to do his old buddy a solid and give the Rags a reason not to buy him out in the summer?!? :lol:

Archived