The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks Win

Strombone1

wonder why kesler wants out. there has to be some legs to this as louis jean is a credible source. my guess is the 2 first round sweeps and this losing streak

I don't think Kesler has any right to complain about those playoff series failures. He totaled 5 points combined both series'. Thats not at all good. He cant complain about the losing streak either really tbh. If he wants out its probably cause he knows we are on the down swing.

wonder why kesler wants out. there has to be some legs to this as louis jean is a credible source. my guess is the 2 first round sweeps and this losing streak

Except he's stated this is from the season start....

And with the deadline approaching, of course they start discussing this stuff.... Builds the hype.

I think I forgot how it feels to win because I'm still sitting on my couch with my laptop like this...

Jimmy-Fallon-Confused-Look.gif

win ? i wasn't even sure how to react when we scored... do i put the beer down and jump up and fist pump? do I just give a loud F yeah? maybe a WOoooooooo? by the time i decided to do anything the excitement of the goal had passed and on came the Oh no realization that now we need to defend the lead in the third with a shut out on the line and i was back to being nervous.

Archived