The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] MIN - 2/28/14 - 7:00PM

Strombone1

Good call giving Lack the start after his shutout. Excited to see Tanev back in! Huge boost for the defense. Let's win this one and start a streak!

GOOD CALL? Sorry, are you knew?

Seriously I get Torts does what is best for the team and doesn't look past the next game but ffs this is going to cause a crap storm, can you not just think about the future for once?

He's just jet lagged.

Where'd you hear that?

I wish they had given Lu a game to play before the Heritage Classic (which I assume he is playing in) so he doesn't go into that all rusty... I paid for tickets to the outdoor game and will be disappointed if Luongo is just sitting on the bench!

No where in particular, it's just obvious. All of the players from Sochi are tired as hell lol.

Is it obvious dude? Lack just looked fantastic in a shutout against one of the leagues best teams, broke a 7 game loosing streak, and Torts had something along the lines of this to say about him after the game, "I love having Lack in net, he is so controlled in his movements, it's a real calming presence for the team."

The start probably should go to Lack, if all you're thinking about is this game, but looking into the future (and the past for reference).... LU NEEDS TO START. or trade him before the deadline, and I'd be shocked if you could get future consids for him.

Lack getting the start makes sense, He's coming off a shutout. Luongo might still be suffering from jetlag. I've been there. I went overseas, came back and it took me over a week to recover. I Imagine Luongo will get the Heritage Classic on sunday.

I'm not sure what to think of Kes coming back. But like torts said, if he can play, he will play. just better not see him wincing in pain all game like Henrik before the break.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME TORTORELLA? LUONGO BETTER BE INJURED!

Seriously I get Torts does what is best for the team and doesn't look past the next game but ffs this is going to cause a crap storm, can you not just think about the future for once?

Where'd you hear that?

Is it obvious dude? Lack just looked fantastic in a shutout against one of the leagues best teams, broke a 7 game loosing streak, and Torts had something along the lines of this to say about him after the game, "I love having Lack in net, he is so controlled in his movements, it's a real calming presence for the team."

The start probably should go to Lack, if all you're thinking about is this game, but looking into the future (and the past for reference).... LU NEEDS TO START. or trade him before the deadline, and I'd be shocked if you could get future consids for him.

I feel bad for your shift key.. Just picturing this right now..

Where'd you hear that?

Is your English "knew".

Lack getting the start makes sense, He's coming off a shutout. Luongo might still be suffering from jetlag. I've been there. I went overseas, came back and it took me over a week to recover. I Imagine Luongo will get the Heritage Classic on sunday.

I'm not sure what to think of Kes coming back. But like torts said, if he can play, he will play. just better not see him wincing in pain all game like Henrik before the break.

You're absolutely right. Jet lag general rules = 1 day per hour of time difference.

Archived