The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Brodeur Submits List of Teams He'll Waive NTC for

Darren Dreger @DarrenDreger

Told Martin Brodeur has submitted a list to Lou Lamoriello of the teams he's willing to waive his NTC to go to. (8-9 teams) Brodeur is obviously interested in a change and is waiting for the Devils gm to pull the trigger. Another great deadline day story.

GMMG likes bringing in ex-stars, because he believes they make a intangible impact on other players. Signed Sundin, offered Modano a contract, Owen Nolan PTO, Demitra, etc.

It worked with Sundin obviously. Can't think of a better mentor for Lack than Brodeur.

2010 Roberto Luongo picks the reins from Marty Brodeur and carries Team Canada to gold in Vancouver

2014 Marty Brodeur picks up the reins from Roberto Luongo and carries the Vancouver Canucks... to a first round exit.. in Vancouver.

Not quite as poetic as I might like but it certainly makes a lot of sense.

I think Brodeur would be a great veteran mentor for Lack and he can help us win now and maybe become a coach and maybe teach the players not to switch teams like he switches sisters, imo. he has as twice as many wins as lu so we can infer he is twice as good because of deductive reasons

2010 Roberto Luongo picks the reins from Marty Brodeur and carries Team Canada to gold in Vancouver

2014 Marty Brodeur picks up the reins from Roberto Luongo and carries the Vancouver Canucks... to a first round exit.. in Vancouver.

Not quite as poetic as I might like but it certainly makes a lot of sense.

hah! you said we're going to make it to the first round...lulz!

Archived