Booth Matthias Kassian

Hansen Richardson Burrows

Sestito Dalpe Archibald

Hamhuis Tanev

Edler Garrison

Stanton Bieksa

Lack

Markstrom

I think that is likely the best way to go about it. I would be playing kes with hank for the rest of the season trying to pad those stats before the draft.

Higgins Henrik Kesler

Booth Matthias Kassian

Hansen Richardson Burrows

Sestito Dalpe Archibald

Hamhuis Tanev

Edler Garrison

Stanton Bieksa

Lack

Markstrom

Hope we see a first line like that. I was also thinking they might push Richardson to Kesler's wing like stints during last game.

Kassian Henrik Burrows

Higgins Kesler Richardson

Booth Matthias Hansen

Sestito Dalpe Archibald

Side note - Not suprised to see a bunch of overly emotional children in full force today on CDC. Get off the wagon already.

Is Richardson out?

I think a lot of them have checked-out.

Mentally... playing Toretorella's style of hockey is tough at the best of times when you're motivated...but with all of this core-busting that Torts has been doing to them...with his rants, urgings to knucke-drag, star-benchings, A-stripping, over-playing, shot-blocking mantras, & Gillis' failing to acquire help for their scoring woes at the trading-deadline....I think the group NO longer has the jam left to drive-this-hard thru the final 20.

I would suggest firing the coach for a change-up....but seeing as Torts is on the 1st leg of a 5-yr stint...and the assistants have proved incapable motivators when they took over for an interim period when Torts was suspended.....the 'Nucks are all stuck with him - looking all snarky & egotistical for the rest of the season...for sure.

Tortorella has his antiquated system & no creative answers. It's clear he does NOT possess the fortitude to change an ill-forged course for this season & that he has heaped a great deal of adversity upon his players. The games have ceased to be fun. Their talents & skills are going to waste. Their long-term health & happiness is at greater risk...all valid reasons for UFA's to stay away. Gillis has made a number of poor choices....starting with the hire of this coach.

Only a new GM....or a new coach....of quality character, respectful behavior & more intelligent solutions....can fix this & the Aquilini's should go that route...SOONER than later.

If we're going to try and make the playoffs gillis should at least call up Jensen. He's not going to ruin the kids career giving him a taste to see if he can help. If anything it will make him work harder.

We've been for forchecking just fine, no need for archi. Call up a goal scorer and try and score some freaking goals.

You made your decision, gillis..you kept Kesler so call him up some help... And if your that worried about disturbing his development, bring in grenier.

Try something knew because the same old vote of confidence is not freakin working.

I'd try something like:

Higgins - Henrik - Kesler

Booth/Burrows - Schroeder - Kassian

Burrows/Booth - Matthias - Hansen

Sestito - Lain - Dalpe/Archibald

Or you can leave Kesler at 2C and have a top 6 something like:

Higgins - Henrik - Burrows

Schroeder/Booth - Kesler - Kassian

plug henrik plug

plug kesler plug

plug mathias kassian(plug)

plug plug plug

defence here

AHL goaltenders here

cup?

Very funny and hard to argue with unfortunately. At this point I would rather we bring up another barbarian from Utica, put him on a line with Sestito and Archibald and have Torts "release the hounds". At least watching the Canucks play might be interesting again for a shift or 2 every night.

Archived