The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo's first game back is a shutout!

happy for lou. most of knew what we had when he was here and the shoes he left won't soon be filled.

you watch the same eastern media the ripped him day in and day out ( thats you TSN) will be saying how great he is once again especially since he's not a canuck .

happy for lou. most of knew what we had when he was here and the shoes he left won't soon be filled.

you watch the same eastern media the ripped him day in and day out ( thats you TSN) will be saying how great he is once again especially since he's not a canuck .

their eastern bias is sick .. we need more folks to stand up for the left coast

Buffalo Sabres

Yeah...only the Sabres...but we got shutout by the Coyotes the other night.

Makes you wonder if those saying "I hope he gets lit up" were also Schneider fan boys - who happened to get lit up tonight for 7 goals....

Karma?

Lu looked really focused, making a few excellent saves. Vintage Roberto tonight -- better than any performance he's given in the past year, I'd say.

I think going to Florida might rejuvenate some of his short-term motivation. Good for him. Hopefully he can sustain this even if the team in front of him struggles.

Some photographs of him from tonight:

477172969_slide.jpg

Anyone else notice that kid on the left in the panthers jersey...

his wrist... ?

:shock:

yah .. i can see it .. is it an illusion ??? if not I feel bad for even saying anything ..

I sure hope so.

If it's not, thank god Luo didn't high five him. There's enough drama surrounding him already... the last thing he needs is "Luongo high five's a young fan's hand off" headlining the front page of the Florida Sun

Archived