The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

I honestly dislike the voting towards Peaches. I think people are stretching for a reason to get a solid vote going, and I don't see why Peaches has earned that right? All on a hunch it seems, I thought Peaches was the one that was suppose to have hunches.

I also haven't exactly liked how Heffy has been posting this first RD. Typically I don't see Heffy vote like that. It's usually more a concrete reason, or he simply follows the flow of things. I don't always throw names out there as to who I'm suspicious of, but right now, I'm definitely curious why Heffy seems to be more aggressive in voting on a "hunch".

I'm always for a good Peaches lynching, but I agree to some extent here. I don't think there has been a real solid reason established to jump on the bandwagon. He has been acting odd in general though, so I may end up voting for him if his reaction to the voting is particularly weak.

Also don't disagree about the Heffy thing, and a lot of you guys have been watching him post a lot longer than I have.

Either way my vote is still unsure.

I like the idea of lynching CL - as long as the side kicks actually have the same faction as their hero, this would be a nice way to confirm some TP and get an alliance going.

Unvote Vote1 CL

sorry bro - being Kesler's friend always seems to get you killed.

Lol!

I'm sure Dral would read the front page of roles and rules/post(s) regarding sidekicks beforehand.

I've observed Mafia games, and I can conclude Dral is a sneaky mofo. I highly doubt he wouldn't know about how sidekicks operate. Think about it.

Could be he's trying to appear TP (suggesting lynching sidekicks to confirm TPs; seems like Dral type deception to me) or maybe I'm just graspin at straws

Lol!

I'm sure Dral would read the front page of roles and rules/post(s) regarding sidekicks beforehand.

I've observed Mafia games, and I can conclude Dral is a sneaky mofo. I highly doubt he wouldn't know about how sidekicks operate. Think about it.

Could be he's trying to appear TP (suggesting lynching sidekicks to confirm TPs; seems like Dral type deception to me) or maybe I'm just graspin at straws

To be fair to him, I believe the sidekicks are a new thing. I think we all here have spent half the game so far just trying to figure out how exactly they work.

His oversight in particular was pretty big, but at the same time I also genuinely think he is high, lol.

To be fair to him, I believe the sidekicks are a new thing. I think we all here have spent half the game so far just trying to figure out how exactly they work.

His oversight in particular was pretty big, but at the same time I also genuinely think he is high, lol.

you got rid of rupunzel? Definitely mafia :P

Vote1 Dral

Forgot the 1 last time

This is an MVP guarantee

i think a lot of people have over looked this post, I will vote for Dral this round due to your guarantee. I know you have some shady means of finding out who is mafia, but if you are wrong you get my vote next round.

vote1 Dral

you got rid of rupunzel? Definitely mafia :P

Tangled to Frozen seemed like a natural progression. Frozen was a pretty good movie itself, and Rapunzel had almost 2 good years.

I'm personally leaning towards voting out Heffy, Drouin, or Peaches. Either agreeing with the formers about the latter, or using their random pushes against them. Either way, in this manner the lynch results could likely reveal something about the others.

Don't other mafia games also get a variety of adjustments (minor or major; ie. Cyber Mafia) depending on host?

Sidekicks try to promote discussion and can't PM (pretty sure this has been said throughout the game). I don't think get how that would take half the game to figure that out. If everyone here spent that much time figuring that out, then...

Are you trying to defend him because he's TP and you feel by doing this, it makes you more likely to appear a TP in the minds of everyone? Not foolin me!

Are you trying to defend him because he's TP and you feel by doing this, it makes you more likely to appear a TP in the minds of everyone? Not foolin me!

Mmm. That's a definite possibility that gbassi might be pulling that. It's definitely a trademark of the Mafia. I can't say I don't do that (i.e. defending Peaches this RD), but to be fair, I do it every game.

Don't other mafia games also get a variety of adjustments (minor or major; ie. Cyber Mafia) depending on host?

Sidekicks try to promote discussion and can't PM (pretty sure this has been said throughout the game). I don't think get how that would take half the game to figure that out. If everyone here spent that much time figuring that out, then...

So is he obvious Mafia for pretending to be ignorant of supposedly obvious rules?

or is he an obvious TP that I'm trying to hide behind, making me an obvious Mafia?

By spending half the time trying to figure out what the sidekicks can do, have you not read the thread? We went on for much of the day just trying to figure out what your PM'ing limitations were. Somehow Peaches came out of it leading the vote, lol.

I'm personally leaning towards voting out Heffy, Drouin, or Peaches. Either agreeing with the formers about the latter, or using their random pushes against them. Either way, in this manner the lynch results could likely reveal something about the others.

I still like this idea for voting though. If the lynch come back positive or negative, you have something stronger to work with next round.

Archived