The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

So is he obvious Mafia for pretending to be ignorant of supposedly obvious rules?

or is he an obvious TP that I'm trying to hide behind, making me an obvious Mafia?

By spending half the time trying to figure out what the sidekicks can do, have you not read the thread? We went on for much of the day just trying to figure out what your PM'ing limitations were. Somehow Peaches came out of it leading the vote, lol.

I still like this idea for voting though. If the lynch come back positive or negative, you have something stronger to work with next round.

SIDEKICKS

The superheroes of the game are the players of the game. They're the ones who vote, kill, use their powers, etc. But there will also be the addition of sidekicks as well. Every good superhero needs a sidekick, right?

The sidekicks in the game cannot vote, nor can they be voted out. They have no power, nor can anyone use their power against them. They cannot PM or be PMed. They are there simply to join the discussion. They can throw out accusations, debate suspicions, defend those being attacked - all the usual aspects of discussion.

All sidekicks will be "paired" with a superhero. However, they will not be able to privately communicate with their hero ally, just as superheroes cannot communicate with each other. They will simply know who their partner is, and will be of the same allegiance (HERO or VILLAIN) as their partner. Therefore, some sidekicks will be working for the VILLAINS.

Sidekicks cannot be killed directly. However, if their superhero partner is voted to be lynched, they will be eliminated from the game as well. But if their superhero partner is killed by the VILLAINS, the sidekick will not die.

My role is to throw out accusations, debate, and encourage discussion in an attempt to weed out Mafia.

You're growing more and more suspicious in my opinion, getting so defensive like that.

1. g_bassi

2. Dral

3. Heffy

4. GFY - so quick to agree with me. Makes me wonder.

5. Everybody else

This list is foolproof.

7 hours isn't such a long time. He hasn't posted in any other threads, either.

Eh, I'm just simply trying to make sure he wasn't silenced is all. I don't really pay attention to many other threads TBH. Not accusing him of anything. And I figured 7 hours when usually the thread heats up inbetween this time is quite long for a person like Toews, so it'd be a possibility.

My role is to throw out accusations, debate, and encourage discussion in an attempt to weed out Mafia.

You're growing more and more suspicious in my opinion, getting so defensive like that.

1. g_bassi

2. Dral

3. Heffy

4. GFY - so quick to agree with me. Makes me wonder.

5. Everybody else

This list is foolproof.

Good list. There are at least a few specials on it imo.

Eh, I'm just simply trying to make sure he wasn't silenced is all. I don't really pay attention to many other threads TBH. Not accusing him of anything. And I figured 7 hours when usually the thread heats up inbetween this time is quite long for a person like Toews, so it'd be a possibility.

youre right no intoews for 7+ hours it's time to take action people.

Listen up, ladies and gentlemen! Our fellow mafia player has been on the run for four hundred and twenty minutes. Average foot speed over uneven ground barring injuries is 4 miles per hour and that gives us a radius of... Thirty miles. What I want out of each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area. Checkpoints go up at fifteen miles. Your fugitive's name is Intoewsables. Go get him.

youre right no intoews for 7+ hours it's time to take action people.

Listen up, ladies and gentlemen! Our fellow mafia player has been on the run for four hundred and twenty minutes. Average foot speed over uneven ground barring injuries is 4 miles per hour and that gives us a radius of... Thirty miles. What I want out of each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area. Checkpoints go up at fifteen miles. Your fugitive's name is Intoewsables. Go get him.

Oh, you just missed it! Toews came back!

I've received an anonymous message from someone saying that Kesler87 is Mafia. Make of that what you will.

The Silver Surfer can use his board to travel through space faster than the speed of light - or just to travel through Vancouver fast enough not to be noticed. In a situation where few Superheroes can communicate with each other, this proves useful for sneaking messages through. Throughout the round, the Silver Surfer will be able to send anonymous messages to other players. The other players will not be able to respond, however.

Going by this role description, I'm not sure how they would know. Meh.

Archived