The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

Why am I even on the list? I'm like clean as someone can be. Have you been paying attention?

all you've contributed the last half dozen games is saying Obv Mafia after someone dies and then say "MVP". you've also been just regular tp. now you've actually come out and claimed a role ?

also, any half decent suspicion/revenge list should always start with

- Toews

- Kesler

My suspicions (in order):

VIC

Aladeen

T-Rex930

Alchemy Time

OTTS

GFY (obviously)

Ok maybe not GFY so much but he needed to be added to the list for optics sake. Peaches, Drouin, or King Heffy are players I am not sure about because no matter what they say or do, they always seem suspicious.

The "sure thing" players in my opinion would be the two who didn't vote; Alchemy Time and Trex. This has been a trait of the mafia lately and I would bet that at least one of the two are a villain.

I'm kind of surprised it took me this long to land on people's lists :P

all you've contributed the last half dozen games is saying Obv Mafia after someone dies and then say "MVP". you've also been just regular tp. now you've actually come out and claimed a role ?

also, any half decent suspicion/revenge list should always start with

- Toews

- Kesler

Uh, doesn't everyone have a role? Also, Kesler is pretty famous for outing his role (as well as others').

Couldn't be helped VIC, you responded in the same minute as Toews with the exact same thought in response to my post. Coincidence is possible, but so is collusion. I also would have expected you to be more involved in this game if you were allied with the town; suspicions, theories etc. It's the centennial game and since PMs aren't an option I would have expected more dialogue from you. I understand it is very possible you are busy but we all know this game takes priority over pretty much everything :P

Couldn't be helped VIC, you responded in the same minute as Toews with the exact same thought in response to my post. Coincidence is possible, but so is collusion. I also would have expected you to be more involved in this game if you were allied with the town; suspicions, theories etc. It's the centennial game and since PMs aren't an option I would have expected more dialogue from you. I understand it is very possible you are busy but we all know this game takes priority over pretty much everything :P

That's something Toews and I definitely wouldn't have done if we were on the same team :P

And yeah, I'm working 6 days a week and visiting Luciferase the 7th and True Detective/data entry took a lot of my time up after I got home last night. I should really quit so I can focus more on mafia.

Seriously though, I should be more active with my accusations after I get home tonight. Before then if someone does something egregious that I don't need to go back and analyze posts for.

Dawn breaks over Vancouver, and the members of L.A.P.D.A.N.C.E. gather in their secret hideout to spend another day throwing petty accusations at each other in an attempt to purge their organization of Professor Chaos' agents. They pass by the body if Intoewsables, sad to see a friend dead but glad to know they were on the right track.

Wishing they had the Human Torch in the League to instantly heat up their coffee (hey, even Superheroes need caffeine to keep going sometimes), they began glancing around, ready to begin the day's vote.

But that's when someone noticed that they were one member short...

After a frantic search, they found the body of Kesler87 on the rooftop, dangling over the side of the building. Pinned to his skull by a ninja star was a note: "ONE DOWN, MANY MORE TO COME. NO ONE CAN STOP THE ADVANCE OF CHAOS."

Kesler87 has been killed by the Villains!

PLAYER LIST

GM

Master Radishes

Players

Aladeen

Alchemy Time

Caboose

Dral

Drouin

g_bassi13

Go Faulk Yourself

Intoewsables

JE14

Kesler87

King Heffy

Kryten

MikeyBoy44

One one two

OurTimeToShine

Peaches

PPCLI

T-rex930

VICanucksfan5551

Total: 17/19

~~~

Deceased

Intoewsables [Hung: VILLAIN]

Kesler87 [Villain kill: HERO]

I was silenced as of 11:20 PM last night. This leads me to believe one of three things:

1. I was right in my accusation of Peaches and the mafia wanted to shut me up
  2. Peaches is innocent and the mafia wanted to frame him
  3. They just picked a player at random

I think 3 is unlikely. 2 is possible, but I would figure they'd want to frame someone other than Peaches if they could. Unless we get more solid information, I'm going to go with my original instinct.

Vote2 Peaches

Archived