The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

I was silenced as of 11:20 PM last night. This leads me to believe one of three things:

1. I was right in my accusation of Peaches and the mafia wanted to shut me up
  2. Peaches is innocent and the mafia wanted to frame him
  3. They just picked a player at random

I think 3 is unlikely. 2 is possible, but I would figure they'd want to frame someone other than Peaches if they could. Unless we get more solid information, I'm going to go with my original instinct.

Vote2 Peaches

You forgot option 4: you're making this up to appear as an innocent victim.

It's highly unlikely but still a possibility. Just like how Intoews made that Kesler is Mafia message up (probably).

You forgot option 4: you're making this up to appear as an innocent victim.

It's highly unlikely but still a possibility. Just like how Intoews made that Kesler is Mafia message up (probably).

Yeah but I would have no reason to believe option 4 since I know I'm clean, which is why I didn't include it under reasons I would believe.

All necessary PMs have been sent out. If you have not received a new PM, you still have your Superhero status from last round.

Round 2 will end in 48 hours. The voting will close Wednesday at 10:00 AM, and the round will end later the same day at 2:00 PM.

this is gonna be a long game

Just curious. Why hasn't General Disarray come into the picture?

Randomly for the record, I'd put my money on Aladeen and Kryten being clean. I don't think Aladeen would try to vote himself out if he was mafia and Kryten is acting like he usually does when he's TP. He's a lot less probe to speaking out and overthinking things when he's mafia.

Randomly for the record, I'd put my money on Aladeen and Kryten being clean. I don't think Aladeen would try to vote himself out if he was mafia and Kryten is acting like he usually does when he's TP. He's a lot less probe to speaking out and overthinking things when he's mafia.

*prone

What was your old role?

ehh, I'll say what it was later if I feel the need to.

WOAT. I'm not the sheriff anymore so I am guessing the mafia now have a sheriff. Doesn't really help them as investigations (I'm pretty sure) only turn out as villain or hero, no specifics.

Invisible Woman help

I was silenced as of 11:20 PM last night. This leads me to believe one of three things:

1. I was right in my accusation of Peaches and the mafia wanted to shut me up

2. Peaches is innocent and the mafia wanted to frame him

3. They just picked a player at random

I think 3 is unlikely. 2 is possible, but I would figure they'd want to frame someone other than Peaches if they could. Unless we get more solid information, I'm going to go with my original instinct.

Vote2 Peaches

I'll wait to see what Peaches has to say.

You always say stuff like that when you're mafia and if you get mafia killed next round its because you were mafia and were trying to set me up.

I'm also wondering if JE faked the sheriff again.

Gotta Vote2 Caboose

he should definitely be posting more

It's called speculating pfffffft.

WOAT. I'm not the sheriff anymore so I am guessing the mafia now have a sheriff. Doesn't really help them as investigations (I'm pretty sure) only turn out as villain or hero, no specifics.

Did anyone watch JE? if so could be helpful as to who stole his role, also could've been the doc visiting him to save him though so eh..

Archived