The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

ROUND ONE SUMMARY

Ah yes, back to the good old round summaries for anyone who cbf to read the thread, and others who just want an easy access point for anything incriminating. Anywho, lets go!

Stage One: Random Votes/Uncertainty

So the first vote goes to none other than the guy making this thing, me. Dral votes Go Faulk Yourself only because he's unsure when he'll get another chance to vote within the next 24 hours, so he makes sure to get one in.

G_bassi votes Peaches with no explanation. This is a common occurrence from G_bassi however, as he loves to vote Peaches.

JE14 votes Drouin, Drouin counters by voting JE14

Intoewsables votes Kesler

Aladeen reveals that his role is Mr. Fantastic, in which he has the ability to set two people up on a private-messaging date.

Go Faulk Yourself and G_bassi, who unvotes Peaches, both vote for Aladeen in a means of revenge. Aladeen follows by voting for himself. Go Faulk Yourself quickly unvotes shortly after.

Kryten votes Intoewsables, shortly unvotes after. Aladeen also unvotes for himself (Wise move!), along with G_bassi

===================================

Kryten votes G_bassi due to BHB viewing his profile yet BHB claimed Aladeen was his sidekick. Kryten is curious as to why BHB would view G_bassi's profile in that respect then. VIC then claims why would they lie about who their sidekick is, as there is no gain from such an effort. Intoewsables also follows up right after VIC claiming the same thing, while adding that there is no point if we cannot PM eachother.

CanucksLegacy, affiliated with Kesler, throws out that he suspicious of both King Heffy and G_bassi.

King Heffy votes Peaches because of an earlier post where he was assuming that MR created a PM between a Sidekick and Hero, which is not allowed. King Heffy thinks that he's trying to cover for his Mafia teammate.

Peaches follows up and votes himself. Kryten unvotes G_bassi

BHB, a sidekick, follows up with this post from Kryten's earlier accusations

I'm Aladeen's sidekick and he can confirm it. He is a TP. I am not allowed to PM, but even if I was, why would I have to visit g_bassi's profile to do so? Here's the truth about why I visited his profile: I was wondering why he got chosen to be a superhero when I thought he was just a rookie at this game, so I asked MR. He said that g_bassi used to play a while ago, so I checked his profile to see if he used a different name in the past.

Sorry for creating all this confusion, but wow, you guys notice little things too much.

In the way of confirming sidekicks, Aladeen confirms that BHB is his sidekick. Where's Wellwood is also said to be King Heffy's sidekick

Dral votes for Peaches with no explanation, Kes follows up voting for Dral, same thing.

112 votes for Drouin, no explanation. Aladeen votes for Dral, and quickly unvotes

Intoewsables receives an anonymous message from someone claiming that Kesler is Mafia. This would be the role of the Silver Surfer from what we know. VIC claims it makes no sense for the Silver Surfer to know that Kesler is Mafia in RD 1. Thus concluding that the Silver Surfer, whoever that may be, is most likely Mafia trying to set Kesler up.

At that time, both Aladeen and G_bassi also voted for Kesler.

Kesler shortly claims afterwords that he's the Punisher, and he will be killing PPCLI at the end of the round. He also votes for G_bassi

Go Faulk Yourself votes for King Heffy on a hunch

Peaches votes for G_bassi, while King Heffy unvotes Peaches

Stage Two: JE14 is a Wonderful Woman

This is where JE14 comes out and claims that he is Wonder Woman (Sheriff) and has investigated Intoewsables, who has come up as a Villain. JE14 also asks the Doctor to save him this RD, and claims that he's announcing his investigation now seeing as he's died early the past few games.

JE14, 112 and Dral and Go Faulk Yourself all quickly vote Intoewsables (Time split between votes and announcement: 2 minutes)

G_bassi, Caboose, Kesler, King Heffy, and Drouin are the next group to follow. (Time split between first vote and last vote: 13 minutes; Between announcement: 20 minutes)

VIC, PPCLI, OTTS, Aladeen and Kryten are the next pack to vote Intoewsables.

Peaches comes in late and gets his vote in

Alchemy TIme, T-Rex, and Mikeyboy44 all did not vote for Intoewsables, nor anybody else that round. Alchemy Time made a post earlier in the thread and then disappeared, T-rex did as well. Mikeyboy44 was a no-show.

My Final Notes:

At this point, the lynching had concluded and the game was in a point of a freeze, where it was an opening for people to finish submitting their actions. What I heavily noticed this whole entire round is Dral's consistent eagerness to kill Kesler. He continuously kept suspecting him of being Mafia. However, Dral states simply it's because the last few games all he said was "Obvs Mafia" and hasn't added much in terms of discussion (or deceiving) like he's used to.

Kesler ends up now coming up as the person targeted by the Villains.

From what we know now. The Sidekicks are aligned with these individuals:

King Heffy - Where's Wellwood

Kesler87 (Deceased) - CanucksLegacy

Aladeen - Bo Hunter Booth

??????? - BurrDaMan

I'd also like to state that both Drouin and Caboose came in shortly after Intoewsables came up Mafia. At that point, they voted, and quickly left. Both did comment earlier in the thread, but added nothing of significance in the way of posting. Let us not forget that Alchemy Time and T-rex both posted in the thread as well, but didn't vote.

Annnnnnd that's all for now.

Vote PPCLI

The fact that Kesler was not only killed by the mafia, but that he was also likely blocked seems like a pretty good reason to hang PPCLI, given that he was apparently Kesler's target. Just a kill alone would have sufficed if they didn't care about PPCLI being killed

Also, I don't like the Peaches vote. Silencing KH wouldn't really be a good way of defending him, given the fact that Toews was already going to be voted out and the fact that the silencing would just draw more heat. KH jumping on a weak reason like that to call Peaches out has me suspicious of him. Could the "silencing" just be a convenient reason to push the Peaches vote? T-Rex's Peaches vote also strikes me as weak.

One other announcement I will get out of the way right now while I'm at it.

I am THE HULK. I have the ability to silence one person per round. I MUST use the role otherwise someone will be chosen at random. I can say now I WAS the person who silenced King Heffy. Earlier in the RD, I had to pick someone of course, and I felt the bandwagon on Peaches which was initially started by Heffy was weak, and that a better suspect could be suited. It began to pick up, and I was opposed to Peaches being lynched, atleast for the reason presented, so I silenced King Heffy.

King Heffy already knows of this, as me and him have already been fated to talk in a PM this round. I'm also in a PM with one other person, and this other person also claims they are in a PM with another person as well. Which could mean there are 3 Mr. Fantastic's in total at the moment, possibly more.

Anyways, I decided to get that off my chest so I don't get killed later on for silencing someone. Once again, I MUST use this role so I have no choice.

I'm pretty sure there's just one of everything. Here are the communication-enabling roles:

MR. FANTASTIC

With his stretchy arms, Mr. Fantastic can bring people together no matter the distance between them. Every round, the Mr. Fantastic will send me two player’s names, and if they both survive the night then these players will, for the duration of the following round, be able to communicate privately. Mr. Fantastic himself will not be part of the communication.

AQUAMAN

Aquaman normally only communicates telekinetically with marine life, but occasionally he can do so with other humans as well. Every round, Aquaman will be able to privately communicate with one other player for the duration of the round.

WOLVERINE

Wolverine may often come across as a brooding loner, but he is part of the X-Men, and therefore knows the value of having a team. Every round, Wolverine will send me the names of two other players, and all three (Wolverine and the two players) will be able to communicate with each other privately for the duration of the following round.

I'm pretty sure there's just one of everything. Here are the communication-enabling roles:

MR. FANTASTIC

With his stretchy arms, Mr. Fantastic can bring people together no matter the distance between them. Every round, the Mr. Fantastic will send me two player’s names, and if they both survive the night then these players will, for the duration of the following round, be able to communicate privately. Mr. Fantastic himself will not be part of the communication.

AQUAMAN

Aquaman normally only communicates telekinetically with marine life, but occasionally he can do so with other humans as well. Every round, Aquaman will be able to privately communicate with one other player for the duration of the round.

WOLVERINE

Wolverine may often come across as a brooding loner, but he is part of the X-Men, and therefore knows the value of having a team. Every round, Wolverine will send me the names of two other players, and all three (Wolverine and the two players) will be able to communicate with each other privately for the duration of the following round.

According to the other individual, they are with one other person only. I am also only with one person in each of my PMs. That rules out Wolverine, or someone is lying. I don't see a reason to lie however. There's no gain from it whatsoever.

Vote PPCLI

The fact that Kesler was not only killed by the mafia, but that he was also likely blocked seems like a pretty good reason to hang PPCLI, given that he was apparently Kesler's target. Just a kill alone would have sufficed if they didn't care about PPCLI being killed

Also, I don't like the Peaches vote. Silencing KH wouldn't really be a good way of defending him, given the fact that Toews was already going to be voted out and the fact that the silencing would just draw more heat. KH jumping on a weak reason like that to call Peaches out has me suspicious of him. Could the "silencing" just be a convenient reason to push the Peaches vote? T-Rex's Peaches vote also strikes me as weak.

Add g_bassi's vote to that too. Missed that the first time around.

According to the other individual, they are with one other person only. I am also only with one person in each of my PMs. That rules out Wolverine, or someone is lying. I don't see a reason to lie however. There's no gain from it whatsoever.

I don't see a reason to lie either, but I am confused as to how there are three conversations of two. Unless I'm missing something..

One other announcement I will get out of the way right now while I'm at it.

I am THE HULK. I have the ability to silence one person per round. I MUST use the role otherwise someone will be chosen at random. I can say now I WAS the person who silenced King Heffy. Earlier in the RD, I had to pick someone of course, and I felt the bandwagon on Peaches which was initially started by Heffy was weak, and that a better suspect could be suited. It began to pick up, and I was opposed to Peaches being lynched, atleast for the reason presented, so I silenced King Heffy.

King Heffy already knows of this, as me and him have already been fated to talk in a PM this round. I'm also in a PM with one other person, and this other person also claims they are in a PM with another person as well. Which could mean there are 3 Mr. Fantastic's in total at the moment, possibly more.

Anyways, I decided to get that off my chest so I don't get killed later on for silencing someone. Once again, I MUST use this role so I have no choice.

Unvote Peaches

Archived