The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

I am "doing something", see now I am a pretty easy target for people to come after/call out due to the way I've played the last two games, and with what happened last game I was able to turn the tables on both Aladeen and BHB, the sk and a mafia, and tried very hard to get them both lynched, sure none of you listened to me and the sheriff called me out but that's alright. But when the right chance comes up I won't be hesitant to make a move.. Patience.

Yeah, it's another 2 day round.

We can switch to 24 hour rounds again next round, if you guys like. I figured the extra time might be good for you guys since now people have died, roles have been switched, people are PMing, etc etc. But if you guys don't want to discuss these turns of events, fine by me. :P

One or both of you is probably Mafia.

He uses the same ploy every single time. "Sorry guys I'm kinda busy. Don't vote me off, thanks."

Here's all of his messages in the thread this game, compiled into a single post:

So the host is biased towards the villains? Or did I misinterpret that part?

Didn't Aladeen say he was gonna take a break after last game?

gonna VOTE PPCLI

Can't think of any better lynch targets so far, and I think I need to vote this round or else I'll be god-killed.

thank you

thank you

One or both of you is probably Mafia.

He uses the same ploy every single time. "Sorry guys I'm kinda busy. Don't vote me off, thanks."

Here's all of his messages in the thread this game, compiled into a single post:

Fair enough. That's the same thing I was thinking. I called him out on that in the first game I played, and was right, lol. Being busy and then talking about how you were busy seems to be a death sentence though.

He's probably at the top of my list for inactive users, because the others have said even less to make a judgement on (I could be wrong, but I don't think MikeyBoy44 has even made a single post yet).

I'd vote AT, though I'm unsure if voting out a inactive user is the best play right now.

Bo is WOAT 9th overall pick by Gillis

No! I bet you wanted Nichushkin. Horvat is the better pick because if he gets 50-60 points, he is better than a 70 point Nichushkin because of his defensive play. And he will be a better playoff performer than Nichushkin, just watch.

No! I bet you wanted Nichushkin. Horvat is the better pick because if he gets 50-60 points, he is better than a 70 point Nichushkin because of his defensive play. And he will be a better playoff performer than Nichushkin, just watch.

I actually wanted Wennberg. Nichushkin has exceeded my expectations, though. I hope I'm wrong, but I see Horvat topping out as more of a Chris Higgins level player. Not that Higgins is bad by any means, but you'd like more upside from a pick that high.

Archived