The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

I thought GFY was a hero, but why would a hero have a silencing role?

Which is why I announced it this RD, that it was my role. I'd rather not have issues come up later regarding it, as it would likely lead to me being lynched. For the record, I used the role on OTTS this round just cause I felt like screwing with him. I imagine it won't hinder the TP at all having him silenced for the rest of the RD to be honest.

Reminder that I HAVE TO use the role every round, and that I cannot choose to not use it.

My best bet, as i sift through the spam, is peaches might be hiding something. When he's a tp i have found he argues about way more than when he's mafia. i think his whole i guess we'll see thing seems a bit fishy. I also agree with a few points against ppcl. this round my vote will go for peaches though

vote peaches

My best bet, as i sift through the spam, is peaches might be hiding something. When he's a tp i have found he argues about way more than when he's mafia. i think his whole i guess we'll see thing seems a bit fishy. I also agree with a few points against ppcl. this round my vote will go for peaches though

vote peaches

I've done that the last 2 or 3 games as well in my defence.

Anyone else having problems connecting to CDC?

hrum, PPCLI and AT aren't high on my revenge ermm suspicion list, but I would like to hear from them and others who are way to quiet considering we can't talk in PMs.

I feel a sense of bias justice in lynching Peaches this round tho

Anyone else having problems connecting to CDC?

hrum, PPCLI and AT aren't high on my revenge ermm suspicion list, but I would like to hear from them and others who are way to quiet considering we can't talk in PMs.

I feel a sense of bias justice in lynching Peaches this round tho

How long you been having problems?

I really am busy right now. TBH I wouldn't have joined had I not been invited by MR.

It really sucks because I wish I could be as active as I was during the summer and late fall, but my life has been extremely busy due to the expectations of my parents, universities, and the government when it comes to my G.12 year. Luckily spring break is coming next week so I should be able to be far more active, maybe even host a game (which I would love to do).

on and off the last day and a half - usually sometime between my 3rd and 4th joint... I get this Server Unavailable and it really harshes my mellow

Natural CDC issues. It's been like this for about a week or two now. I haven't experienced today whatsoever, but last night was a pain in the ass.

But the "Service Unavailable" thing has been happening for god knows how long..

on and off the last day and a half - usually sometime between my 3rd and 4th joint... I get this Server Unavailable and it really harshes my mellow

You seem to be getting high a lot this game eh? Been pretty quiet too (guess due to your connection "issues").

You also wanted to lynch Kes early, but from games I've seen, you usually want to work with him, not get rid of him.

Suspicious imo.

If you're really having issues though, it could be DNS related.

You seem to be getting high a lot this game eh?

I'm trying something new. I'll tell you next round if it's working.

Kes always gets killed or the people associated with him killed - hell, I'm surprised you're still alive.

I keep reading the thread and thinking I should just come out with my ability and ask to be investigated and contacted as a spokes person. Then I remember MR's stupid rule, then I loath him for a while, have a cigarette and think this game is rather an annoyance.

Archived