The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

Oh and Vote PPCLI - obviously DD is mafia friend saving his butt, I'm not sure how I feel about a role that can call off a lynch being able to be in Villan hands. We are pretty screwed if that is the case... I am assuming that DD can't call off a lynch for himself? If we figure out who is DD they should be lynched immediately I will definitely switch my vote if that is the case but for now the most suspicious is PPCLI.

I can't see a Mafia saving PPCLI if he was TP and I can't see a TP saving PPCLI if he didn't know if he was mafia or not especially with the fairly strong evidence against him.

PPCLI and DD = Mafia

Fairly strong evidence being Kes (a pretty massive target for the Mafia since he announced he was the Punisher )was killed after saying he was going to kill me.

Im concerned that people are looking at what's happened so far and seeing what they want to see vs what is actually going on. Also it might be a good idea to start looking at others who actually have a chance of being villains vs focusing on me (a hero)

Fairly strong evidence being Kes (a pretty massive target for the Mafia since he announced he was the Punisher )was killed after saying he was going to kill me.

Im concerned that people are looking at what's happened so far and seeing what they want to see vs what is actually going on. Also it might be a good idea to start looking at others who actually have a chance of being villains vs focusing on me (a hero)

What is actually going on?

What is actually going on?

Well as Ive said before Im spiderman aligned with the heroes . Why Kes was blocked I have no idea but it seems likely that the villains thought it likely that he was bluffing and wanted to ensure he didn't get to kill anyone that round. DD obviously knows Im a hero .

It will be interesting to find out for sure after the game ends

PPCLI, as it's been mentioned before, it's not that Kesler was killed that's got people convinced you're mafia. It's that he was blocked and then killed after saying he was going to take you out. Overkill unless either the mafia wanted to protect you or were convinced one of their members was in danger.

Vote PPCLI

I guarantee you it is the later but if you are certain that Im not a hero then you will be made a fool when Im revealed as a hero

Also, I want to reiterate my suspicion of KH, t-Rex, and g_bassi for their weak votes on Peaches last round.

I didn't vote for Peaches. Well I did at first, but when the Heffy being silenced by GFY thing was cleared up, I unvoted. At the same though, I'm not sure they're all clear either way. That whole PM'ing thing was pretty odd. I would guess that at least one of those 3 is likely Mafia. Probably not GFY, though.

I can't see a Mafia saving PPCLI if he was TP and I can't see a TP saving PPCLI if he didn't know if he was mafia or not especially with the fairly strong evidence against him.

PPCLI and DD = Mafia

That's pretty much the same logic I follow.

Vote PPCLI

Unless Kesler87 has something to say, or DareDevil has a really good explanation. I said last round that his circumstances seemed to convenient, but after this cancelled lynch, they are even more so. I was somewhat unsure during my last vote, but not so much this time.

Well as Ive said before Im spiderman aligned with the heroes . Why Kes was blocked I have no idea but it seems likely that the villains thought it likely that he was bluffing and wanted to ensure he didn't get to kill anyone that round. DD obviously knows Im a hero .

It will be interesting to find out for sure after the game ends

There is no proof DD is a hero - in fact if DD is a Villian that likely makes you one as well (and the rest of us screwed by a villain who can alter the lynching). Here are the facts we have at hand:

Kesler87 - said you were his target last round

Kes was then killed by the Villains

Not only was he killed but his kill was likely blocked. (It will be interesting to hear if he did submit a kill for you.)

You are then Lynched.

Lynching does not go through because someone over ruled it (Daredevil's Power).

​So now let's analyse those facts:

1. Kes was killed by the Villains after he said he was going to kill you. - Now if I was a Villain and knew he was going to kill a Hero I would have just let him and killed him next round. Boom 3 Hero's dead in 2 rounds instead of 2

2. Kes was blocked by somebody - Since Kes's kill comes before the Villains it's interesting that his kill was probably blocked (still would like to hear confirmation on this point) - But again why would the Villains block his kill if you were TP. That way they could have killed Kes this round and gotten their 2 for 1 heros kill.

3. You are Lynched but saved by DD - Why would a TP DD save you if he didn't know whether or not you are Villain? If you're TP you're not in Contact with DD and he/she has no legitimate proof that you are Hero. The only way this happens if you are in contact with DD and if you are in contact with DD that means you and DD = Villains.

I think PPCLI would be a good lynch under normal circumstances. That being said, unless the role switcher managed to hit DD, we're just wasting a lynch. I think we should wait until later unless the new DD comes forward. I'm a little wary VIC and Aladeen don't seem to be taking this into account; it is to the villain's benefit to waste another lynch.

Other than PPCLI, I'm most suspicious of VIC, Peaches, and GFY.

There is no proof DD is a hero - in fact if DD is a Villian that likely makes you one as well (and the rest of us screwed by a villain who can alter the lynching). Here are the facts we have at hand:

Kesler87 - said you were his target last round

Kes was then killed by the Villains

Not only was he killed but his kill was likely blocked. (It will be interesting to hear if he did submit a kill for you.)

You are then Lynched.

Lynching does not go through because someone over ruled it (Daredevil's Power).

​So now let's analyse those facts:

1. Kes was killed by the Villains after he said he was going to kill you. - Now if I was a Villain and knew he was going to kill a Hero I would have just let him and killed him next round. Boom 3 Hero's dead in 2 rounds instead of 2

2. Kes was blocked by somebody - Since Kes's kill comes before the Villains it's interesting that his kill was probably blocked (still would like to hear confirmation on this point) - But again why would the Villains block his kill if you were TP. That way they could have killed Kes this round and gotten their 2 for 1 heros kill.

3. You are Lynched but saved by DD - Why would a TP DD save you if he didn't know whether or not you are Villain? If you're TP you're not in Contact with DD and he/she has no legitimate proof that you are Hero. The only way this happens if you are in contact with DD and if you are in contact with DD that means you and DD = Villains.

When I come up hero upon death can a get a glorious Aladeen lapdance?

I think PPCLI would be a good lynch under normal circumstances. That being said, unless the role switcher managed to hit DD, we're just wasting a lynch. I think we should wait until later unless the new DD comes forward. I'm a little wary VIC and Aladeen don't seem to be taking this into account; it is to the villain's benefit to waste another lynch.

Other than PPCLI, I'm most suspicious of VIC, Peaches, and GFY.

Well if DD is a Villain we have to keep lynching those who are mafia, to delay the inevitable. Otherwise any lynch that goes through is surely going to be Hero and we just lose quicker.

Archived