The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

So, now that I'm back from work and not on that incredibly annoying to type on mobile, I'd like to ask. How am I suspicious? It seems that people are constantly adding me to their lists, which, from what I see, are just them throwing out names to look like they're relevant to the TP in terms of helping us rat out the Mafia.

I don't see how me and Heffy's PM can also have anymore information to gain from it. If Heffy wasn't Aquaman like I had first assumed, and is Batman, then Dr. Manhattan likely put us two into a chat. The noteworthy things to take from this is that I was the only one to vote for Heffy in round one.

CL was suspicious of Heffy as well, but I had followed up with a vote prior to Intoewsables being revealed. There's zero reason for me to start a PM with Heffy, and before I get the "Mafia teammate with Peaches", please, I always defend people RD one, it's not unusual for me to try make sure we get the best lynch candidate possible, and I didn't see Peaches as such. Look at last game, I investigated gbassi when the votes picked up on him (Although there might of been a bias to that investigation).

So other than that, why am I suspicious? I need to know why so I can be better at hiding as Mafia.... Err.... I mean... I told you all my role, King Heffy basically confirmed if I was telling the truth or not. I could've just sat in the corner and not said anything and taken the risk.

Fair enough. I think the issue for myself more than anything was that the conversation had to be started by Dr. Manhattan of all people, and that's something of a stretch. Not impossible, just something that has to raise suspicion. Unless of course somebody else somewhere is lying.

I said of the 3 of you that you were the least likely because you're the one that brought up the oddity of the PM situation in the first place. That, and I also still stand by the idea that one of Peaches or Heffy is very likely Mafia.

Note I'm not defending Peaches anymore either. I simply went with my first round judgement. I'm unsure what Peaches is anyways. I'm surprised how Dral has just sifted through the first couple of rounds when he was assuring us that Kesler was Mafia. I also wouldn't be surprised if both Caboose and Drouin are Mafia.

When I looked through the whole first round, Caboose simply said that he was busy during the weekend, but came almost right after Intoewsables was confirmed Mafia. Why would he not post in the thread at all, but rather come in after Intoews is Mafia to get his vote in and leave? Same with Drouin. A PM perhaps, a notification? You tell me.

Note I'm not defending Peaches anymore either. I simply went with my first round judgement. I'm unsure what Peaches is anyways. I'm surprised how Dral has just sifted through the first couple of rounds when he was assuring us that Kesler was Mafia. I also wouldn't be surprised if both Caboose and Drouin are Mafia.

When I looked through the whole first round, Caboose simply said that he was busy during the weekend, but came almost right after Intoewsables was confirmed Mafia. Why would he not post in the thread at all, but rather come in after Intoews is Mafia to get his vote in and leave? Same with Drouin. A PM perhaps, a notification? You tell me.

i'm pretty sure I made it clear in the first round it was a suspicions/revenge list... also, for the record I don't recall seeing Kes say he was going to kill PPCLI until after the round.

I'm actually super paranoid right now and really wish I could PM someone ;)

i'm pretty sure I made it clear in the first round it was a suspicions/revenge list... also, for the record I don't recall seeing Kes say he was going to kill PPCLI until after the round.

I'm actually super paranoid right now and really wish I could PM someone ;)

I missed the part where it was a revenge list then. My mistake on that part. This game is probably brutal for you because you live off PM's.

Archived