The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

^ good catch, Drouin

How?

I was wondering this too.

Kryten answered below, I guess it could've been a couple of random choices together as well without Caboose knowing who was who.

Caboose is right. I highly doubt that the guy who put the Punisher and Wonder Woman into a PM together is a mafia.

I'm not really getting why the Daredevil would block a lynch on PPCLI unless the daredavil and PPCLI are both mafia, wouldn't he just save the power until when he was actually being lynched?

I don't see how that'd clear him. It makes sense that a mafia player with that role might pick two random TP's.

Not that Caboose is on my suspicion list, it's just not really proof of innocence.

Exactly, it doesn't clear his name from possibly being Mafia. If he's Mafia he knew Kesler was going to die, and that JE14 would lose his Wonder Woman role (That barring that the role-swapper/changer is Mafia) so he'd make it look like he's putting them in the same PM together but oops, Kesler died, my bad, oh well.

Alright lets update the information we have on PPCLI:

1) Kesler87 threatened to kill PPCLI

2) Kesler87's kill was Roleblocked (It was actually for g_bassi, but mafia would have thought it was PPCLI)

3) Kesler87 was then killed

4) PPCLI received the most votes to be lynched

5) PPCLI's lynching was overruled by Daredevil

6) PPCLI Claims he is Spiderman and aligned with the Heroes

I'm sorry but I'm not sure how everyone is not seeing that this must mean that PPCLI is a Villain or the very very slim chance that PPCLI is being framed here, though I would think the Villains would just take the chance Kes was going to kill PPCLI and then kill Kes anyways for the good ole twofer. Or the other very slim chance that PPCLI is DD in which case his role will be switched and when he is lynched he will come up Hero.

My guess is that the only lynch that goes through now is if it is for a Hero and DD will keep blocking any time we have a Villain ready to be lynched.

Alright lets update the information we have on PPCLI:

1) Kesler87 threatened to kill PPCLI

2) Kesler87's kill was Roleblocked (It was actually for g_bassi, but mafia would have thought it was PPCLI)

3) Kesler87 was then killed

4) PPCLI received the most votes to be lynched

5) PPCLI's lynching was overruled by Daredevil

6) PPCLI Claims he is Spiderman and aligned with the Heroes

I'm sorry but I'm not sure how everyone is not seeing that this must mean that PPCLI is a Villain or the very very slim chance that PPCLI is being framed here, though I would think the Villains would just take the chance Kes was going to kill PPCLI and then kill Kes anyways for the good ole twofer. Or the other very slim chance that PPCLI is DD in which case his role will be switched and when he is lynched he will come up Hero.

My guess is that the only lynch that goes through now is if it is for a Hero and DD will keep blocking any time we have a Villain ready to be lynched.

That's not a possibility unless the villains are really dumb. Why frame a player you can just let die? The slim possibility is that the DD is a hero and was somehow convinced that PPCLI is innocent.

That's not a possibility unless the villains are really dumb. Why frame a player you can just let die? The slim possibility is that the DD is a hero and was somehow convinced that PPCLI is innocent.

Because it convinces the TP's that PPCLI is Mafia when he really isn't? The Mafia might use this as it prevents us from lynching any possible Mafia and buys them more time as they slowly kill us off?

How would a TP DD be convinced that PPCLI is innocent? We know PPCLI wasn't in any TP PMs.

I put together JE14 and GFY

Someone put KH and GFY together apparently

and JE14 Caboose and Kesler were put together.... Assuming everyone in that list is TP (Unlikely) and one of them is DD how did they come to the conclusion that PPCLI is innocent?

I Suppose it's possible that PPCLI is DD and saved himself and is TP but he said he is spiderman... and if he is DD the mafia probably realize this and will role switch him this round anyways.

Archived