The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

How would a TP DD be convinced that PPCLI is innocent? We know PPCLI wasn't in any TP PMs.

I put together JE14 and GFY

Someone put KH and GFY together apparently

and JE14 Caboose and Kesler were put together.... Assuming everyone in that list is TP (Unlikely) and one of them is DD how did they come to the conclusion that PPCLI is innocent?

I Suppose it's possible that PPCLI is DD and saved himself and is TP but he said he is spiderman... and if he is DD the mafia probably realize this and will role switch him this round anyways.

Funny I followed you and the two people you visted were 112 and Kryten

How would a TP DD be convinced that PPCLI is innocent? We know PPCLI wasn't in any TP PMs.

I put together JE14 and GFY

Someone put KH and GFY together apparently

and JE14 Caboose and Kesler were put together.... Assuming everyone in that list is TP (Unlikely) and one of them is DD how did they come to the conclusion that PPCLI is innocent?

I Suppose it's possible that PPCLI is DD and saved himself and is TP but he said he is spiderman... and if he is DD the mafia probably realize this and will role switch him this round anyways.

Oh, I agree that there's no logical way for a TP DD to know for sure that PPCLI is innocent.

Because it convinces the TP's that PPCLI is Mafia when he really isn't? The Mafia might use this as it prevents us from lynching any possible Mafia and buys them more time as they slowly kill us off?

Killing off an extra TP buys them even more time and they wouldn't want to reveal that they had the DD yet until one of their players was actually at risk if PPCLI was TP.

Archived