The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

I am going to come out and let everyone know I am MR fantastic and allied with the heroes.

I know being MR fantastic doesn't prove that I am TP but my power is such that I don't mind taking the risk of being killed by the villains. I can of course allow two people to PM each other next round....

Any suggestions?

I am going to come out and let everyone know I am MR fantastic and allied with the heroes.

I know being MR fantastic doesn't prove that I am TP but my power is such that I don't mind taking the risk of being killed by the villains. I can of course allow two people to PM each other next round....

Any suggestions?

Me n my bro Dral

Eh. It's your choice Aladeen. It's the 1ST RD, pick two names you'd think would likely gain from speaking to oneanother via PM. Don't think we should make that call for you at this point.

Yeah. I mean last game you tried to make such a call for him and he killed you, lol.

Fair point

Vote1 Aladeen

Not a revenge vote by any means.

Unvote; Vote1 Aladeen

At least for the time being, lol. It'll likely change once somebody is revealed.

Thanks guys the two first confirmed Villans, when I am hung and show up Hero. That would suit me just fine!

Vote1 Aladeen - I am really busy for the foreseeable future so I do apologize to all the TP that I would actually like to be lynched out this round.

When I do show up TP please put GFY and g_bassi at the very top of your suspects list :) Thank you Kindly!

Not sure if my action will go through if I am lynched, so I will just pick two people nearer to that time.

Vote1 Aladeen - I am really busy for the foreseeable future so I do apologize to all the TP that I would actually like to be lynched out this round.

When I do show up TP please put GFY and g_bassi at the very top of your suspects list :) Thank you Kindly!

Not sure if my action will go through if I am lynched, so I will just pick two people nearer to that time.

Oh, I was just kidding. I'd never take revenge in the way of lynching. MKing, VKing, or SKing however....

Unvote1 Aladeen

Oh, I was just kidding. I'd never take revenge in the way of lynching. MKing, VKing, or SKing however....

Unvote1 Aladeen

Doubly confirmed Mafia! :P

but truly I probably won't have much time to play and this way with my death we make sure no uber TP is lynched (Thor, Prof X etc) and will give the sheriff a couple of decent investigation targets with you and g_bassi ;)

I honestly feel this is the best way I can help the TP win this game.

Chances are we won't hit a Villian with the first lynch anyways.

Doubly confirmed Mafia! :P

but truly I probably won't have much time to play and this way with my death we make sure no uber TP is lynched (Thor, Prof X etc) and will give the sheriff a couple of decent investigation targets with you and g_bassi ;)

I honestly feel this is the best way I can help the TP win this game.

Chances are we won't hit a Villian with the first lynch anyways.

You're not going to be hung this round, lol.

dry-heave-o.gif

I love you guys too much :wub:

but after tonight I am not sure how much time I will be able to spend on this game... I will be like LTC last game if I make it that far LOL. I would rather help the TP now than mess it all up at the end from not paying attention (Love you LTC :P )

Archived