The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

As a sidekick, I'd like to throw my suspicions out on g_bassi and Heffy. Something seems off about em from their posts so far.

Also, I'd like to add that I know who my superhero is but I haven't visited their profile, so I don't get what viewing someone's profile proves. Looking for something that isn't there?

Why would BHB, g_bassi, and Aladeen all lie about who BHB is a sidekick of? What would be the goal?

The conversation 112 had with BHB was about using the sidekicks to narrow down supervillains. What if G_bassi's role was an important one to the villains? BHB would think he is doing him a solid by claiming to be the sidekick of a mafia who may have no role (or a lesser role).

As a sidekick, I'd like to throw my suspicions out on g_bassi and Heffy. Something seems off about em from their posts so far.

Also, I'd like to add that I know who my superhero is but I haven't visited their profile, so I don't get what viewing someone's profile proves. Looking for something that isn't there?

Haha, maybe. I have a hard time incriminating someone for trying to create discussion in the first round though.

The conversation 112 had with BHB was about using the sidekicks to narrow down supervillains. What if G_bassi's role was an important one to the villains? BHB would think he is doing him a solid by claiming to be the sidekick of a mafia who may have no role (or a lesser role).

Eh, that's kind of a stupid plan, if so. You're leaving yourself open to being caught in a lie if Aladeen dies and BHB doesn't. Plus, I don't see why BHB wouldn't just not say who his hero was instead of potentially exposing two teammates.

Can sidekicks/heroes confirm whether MR started their PM for them or if they'd potentially have to visit their partner's profile?

G_bassi seemed pretty sure that BHB and Aladeen would clear it up (although personally I wouldn't be so sure unless I knew which faction they were :P). If it seems legit, I will gladly move on.

Well they could tell you something in their own words that I couldn't on my own. They know their own partnership, or so BHB says. I suppose it's possible that all 3 of us are Mafia, but that would be an incredibly weak plan to lie about such a thing.

What exactly seems off about my one post?

Eh, that's kind of a stupid plan, if so. You're leaving yourself open to being caught in a lie if Aladeen dies and BHB doesn't. Plus, I don't see why BHB wouldn't just not say who his hero was instead of potentially exposing two teammates.

Can sidekicks/heroes confirm whether MR started their PM for them or if they'd potentially have to visit their partner's profile?

The whole reason why he would attempt to protect G_bassi is directly because of what 112 said; using the sidekicks to out potential mafia. At least that's my possible take on it. Only they know for sure, I am just wondering aloud why BHB would be viewing G_bassi's profile in the first place and will let y'all mull it over for yourselves.

Well they could tell you something in their own words that I couldn't on my own. They know their own partnership, or so BHB says. I suppose it's possible that all 3 of us are Mafia, but that would be an incredibly weak plan to lie about such a thing.

I was joking lol, I know what you meant. As far as the plan goes, it is far from perfect but this is the first round and so far it is something. I'm sure more good stuff will come to light but at least we got this game rolling (I am sorry it was at your expense though).

Archived