The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

GFY was investigated by Kesler and isn't mafia. As stated before, there aren't any roles that can alter a faction's identity when investigated (except for Punisher which changes a TP's identity to villain after a kill is used, but that role is long gone).

Three scenarios left:

OTTS and VIC are mafia - (Likely IMO)

OTTS is TP and VIC is mafia - (I would be surprised but not shocked)

OTTS is mafia and VIC is TP - (I would be surprised but not shocked)

Even if OTTS comes back a TP, the game is not over because then VIC would be the last mafia.

Also, why'd you guys give up?

Their chances were slim. GFY, Caboose, Peaches, and Kryten were all confirmed clean by the Sheriff (although I don't think it was ever revealed Kryten was, as 112 died before sharing the info). OTTS was dead now, VIC was the prime suspect tomorrow, and they couldn't take out both the Sheriff (Peaches, soon to be switched to Caboose) or Thor (GFY) in time.

Also, why'd you guys give up?

My only option was convincing everyone that Kryten was really mafia, because everyone else had been investigated. Fat chance of that, considering the fact that he knew where WW was.

So frustrating, because we had the game in the bag until the TP got WW back. We also had a couple other opportunities to win, but chose the wrong target when we'd narrowed down the options to two (Drouin over Kesler and Kesler over Peaches)

FYI, the Mafia had this in the bag for most of the game. They had the TP running in circles after numerous false targets and they even snatched the Sheriff role early on. They also had Thor to begin with, plus Superman (role-blocker).

But then 112 (as Iron Man) targeted gbassi and took the role back. Kesler also role-switched Dral, and they lost Superman at the same time. The TP could begin investigating again, and many of them were put into contact via PM with each other. (I think Dral was the only Mafia ever put into a PM - everyone else was TP.)

From there it was just a matter of process of elimination. VIC was the best suited for survival, but Peaches and Caboose were both confirmed TP, leaving him the odd man out.

The Villains played very well, but the role-switching took its toll on them.

Archived