The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

What exactly seems off about my one post?

It just seemed "not you." I know I don't play Mafia often, but I do observe when I don't. Call it gut feeling/hunch/whatever, just something seems off.

I've been wrong before ofc, but then again I've been right on the rare occasion as well so who knows.

I'm Aladeen's sidekick and he can confirm it. He is a TP. I am not allowed to PM, but even if I was, why would I have to visit g_bassi's profile to do so? Here's the truth about why I visited his profile: I was wondering why he got chosen to be a superhero when I thought he was just a rookie at this game, so I asked MR. He said that g_bassi used to play a while ago, so I checked his profile to see if he used a different name in the past.

Sorry for creating all this confusion, but wow, you guys notice little things too much.

And I would like to say that all sidekicks should say who their hero is. Considering that there are 4 sidekicks, one of them is likely partnered with a villain. As the game goes on, it will be helpful for figuring out the villains and possible investigation targets.

I'm Aladeen's sidekick and he can confirm it. He is a TP. I am not allowed to PM, but even if I was, why would I have to visit g_bassi's profile to do so? Here's the truth about why I visited his profile: I was wondering why he got chosen to be a superhero when I thought he was just a rookie at this game, so I asked MR. He said that g_bassi used to play a while ago, so I checked his profile to see if he used a different name in the past.

Sorry for creating all this confusion, but wow, you guys notice little things too much.

Yeah, I did play this 5 years ago. Lol.

Since the mafia have a pesky habit of not announcing themselves (most of the time :P), we can only rely on the little things to find lynch candidates. It's the name of the game.

Since the mafia have a pesky habit of not announcing themselves (most of the time :P), we can only rely on the little things to find lynch candidates. It's the name of the game.

Yes, but what did me visiting g_bassi's profile have to do with PMing? I start PMs by going to my inbox and then "Compose New." Is there another way to do it?

Yes, but what did me visiting g_bassi's profile have to do with PMing? I start PMs by going to my inbox and then "Compose New." Is there another way to do it?

Yessir. I assume most do as I do and go through profiles to PM, especially in mafia, since PMs are just two clicks away. Spelling certain usernames can be a pain at times.

My gut feeling says that BHB's Hero is a Villian as well, but I'm feeling pretty confident with my vote for Peaches.

I'm getting that impression as well (I still feel obligated to answer though lol).

So I just got back and everything is pretty hazy - on a side note, last night was awesome.

I think if someone put a little bit of effort into it, we could figure out who the side kicks are, and get them to all say who their hero is, then lynch one of them.

but yeah, I need coffee now. Can't remember who I voted for but I'll change it latter.... probablyl

Archived