The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

Nowhere near as well as they think they would. I agree, the level of competition just isn't comparable. Baldy gained his reputation for basically being the first player tricky enough to pull off a successful deception. Nowadays what he did is commonplace. They were good players no doubt, but they would just be three of many good players now.It's sort of like comparing the NHL of the 70s or 80s to today.

I still think they'd be good at rooting out mafia as TP. They'd have to change their tactics as mafia a lot, though.

Where's your nomination list?

1.Caboose

2.Aladeen

3.Kesler87

4.VICanucksfan5551

5.Kryten

6.Master Radishes

7.Go Faulk Yourself

8.Dral

9.Bo Hunter Booth

10. Big Mike

11. OurTimeToShine

Can't not join the game that Toews is dedicating to me!

Nah I'd say kryten was mvp. I had no idea what I was doing until I got the sheriff role lol

It was luck more than anything, but I thank you for the recognition. Your actions as Hellboy/Sheriff are what made victory possible.

As for the list:

Best player overall: MR

Best Mafia player: MR

Best TP player: VIC

Most entertaining player: Aladeen/Kesler

Trickiest player: Toews/GFY

Best ally: VIC

Most entertaining drunk: CA/PPCLI/Dral

Favourite game: http://forum.canucks.com/topic/352314-mafia-the-game-italian-name-game-over-please-signup/ Best alliance I have ever been a part of.

Best SK performance: Crom!

Worst mistake made: Who hasn't made costly mistakes in this game?

Best newcomer: Like 'em all (CL, PPCLI, Dral, Il Duce, Luci etc)

And I don't get why people are nominating me for most tricky. I do pull off some tricky stuff as TP spokesperson to throw off the mafia, but as mafia the only thing I can remember was my (unsuccessful) gambit to destroy the cult by outing JE and Kesler to Mikey.

I guess it depends how people interpret "tricky." Is it the ability and inclination to pull off crazy deceptions as Mafia? Doesn't describe your style, I agree. Is it the simple ability to trick others into trusting you? You're quite good at that.

Trickiest player: Toews/GFY

While I do appreciate me being noticed. In what context am I tricky? I can understand it's extremely difficult to tell if I'm Mafia or TP if it's in that context, as that's typically what I strive for when I play, so if that's the case, then it's justified.

Still, <33

EDIT: I guess trickiest is the trickiest one to really put into context honestly..

While I do appreciate me being noticed. In what context am I tricky? I can understand it's extremely difficult to tell if I'm Mafia or TP if it's in that context, as that's typically what I strive for when I play, so if that's the case, then it's justified.

Still, <33

EDIT: I guess trickiest is the trickiest one to really put into context honestly..

I probably should add 112/KH/Peaches as honorable mentions in this category as well. For me, it's the ability to be as active as you (and others) are, yet still be able to fly under the radar. That takes an appreciable level of trickiness IMO.

I probably should add 112/KH/Peaches as honorable mentions in this category as well. For me, it's the ability to be as active as you (and others) are, yet still be able to fly under the radar. That takes an appreciable level of trickiness IMO.

And to make people always think you're mafia.

The pages and pages of arguing in the last round were epic. Watching Apples and Drouin/Lemons slowly figure out they were being played by JE and AT, only to see the rest of the Mafia stuff the ballot box in the dying minutes to ensure a victory...very fun to observe.

The rest of the TP.. :picard:

1. Caboose
2. Aladeen
3. Kesler87
4. VICanucksfan5551
5. Kryten
6. Master Radishes
7. Go Faulk Yourself
8. King Heffy
9. Dral
10. Bo Hunter Booth
11. Big Mike
12. OurTimeToShine
13. Peaches
14.JE14

15.Burrdaman

Sorry to GBassi for last game :( I really thought being a sidekick for a villan would only end up hurting him. I didn't really see anyway to assist him. Especially because I couldn't PM him...

Don't know how I screwed this up but this is a quote from BHB

-Best ally: King Heffy(teammate 3 times), BurrDaMan

:wub:

-Worst mistake made: Me and my mafia team letting Aladeen live when we knew he was SK

To be honest I have no idea how I didn't fully figure this out :| I must've been quite out of the loop in the early rounds and missed this lol

1. Caboose

2. Aladeen

3. Kesler87

4. VICanucksfan5551

5. Kryten

6. Master Radishes

7. Go Faulk Yourself

8. King Heffy

9. Dral

10. Bo Hunter Booth

11. Big Mike

12. OurTimeToShine

13. Peaches

14.JE14

15.Burrdaman

Sorry to GBassi for last game :( I really thought being a sidekick for a villan would only end up hurting him. I didn't really see anyway to assist him. Especially because I couldn't PM him...

You were right. We were pretty relieved when you didn't say who your partner was

Good game Villains. Honestly one of my worst performances in a while, though.

Shout outs to Kryten, he was great.

By the way, Caboose, One one two, and Kryten - did you guys ever use your secret code to communicate privately in the thread? I never really checked. Just curious.

I tried but as far as I know never got any answers. Oh, and thanks for hosting.

Your inactivity made me trust KH and Aladeen a lot more than I otherwise would have.

Archived