The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

So I just got back and everything is pretty hazy - on a side note, last night was awesome.

I think if someone put a little bit of effort into it, we could figure out who the side kicks are, and get them to all say who their hero is, then lynch one of them.

but yeah, I need coffee now. Can't remember who I voted for but I'll change it latter.... probablyl

You voted for me. :]

So I just got back and everything is pretty hazy - on a side note, last night was awesome.

I think if someone put a little bit of effort into it, we could figure out who the side kicks are, and get them to all say who their hero is, then lynch one of them.

but yeah, I need coffee now. Can't remember who I voted for but I'll change it latter.... probablyl

Sidekicks are:

Bo Hunter Booth

BurrDaMan

Where's Wellwood

CanucksLegacy

You can also hover over the username on the left side of a post and click "Send Message".

That doesn't work for me unfortunately, I have a script-blocker and don't allow Java scripts at all so it certainly limits some of the functions a site normally provides (I can't add people to PMs, view more than three status updates at a time etc). It is a pain sometimes but totally worth it when compared to the headaches when dealing with malware. The adblocker is also a major plus.

Sidekicks are:

Bo Hunter Booth

BurrDaMan

Where's Wellwood

CanucksLegacy

I like the idea of lynching CL - as long as the side kicks actually have the same faction as their hero, this would be a nice way to confirm some TP and get an alliance going.

Unvote Vote1 CL

sorry bro - being Kesler's friend always seems to get you killed.

I like the idea of lynching CL - as long as the side kicks actually have the same faction as their hero, this would be a nice way to confirm some TP and get an alliance going.

Unvote Vote1 CL

sorry bro - being Kesler's friend always seems to get you killed.

We can't lynch the sidekicks, only their partners.

Why would you want to lynch someone who cannot vote and has no special abilities? It would be a waste of a lynch.

It would be a good way to confirm their partner's affiliation. There's not much risk involved considering they don't have special powers and we'd either get a confirmed TP or confirmed Mafia out of it.

THE HULK

You won't like The Hulk when he's angry. No one does. He's intimidating as hell. So when he tells you to not to do something, you listen. Every round, the Hulk will silence a player for the remainder of the round - they will not be able to speak in the thread and their vote will be negated.

Would it be against the rules to ask the silenced players to +1 a post in order to confirm that they have been silenced?

I honestly dislike the voting towards Peaches. I think people are stretching for a reason to get a solid vote going, and I don't see why Peaches has earned that right? All on a hunch it seems, I thought Peaches was the one that was suppose to have hunches.

I also haven't exactly liked how Heffy has been posting this first RD. Typically I don't see Heffy vote like that. It's usually more a concrete reason, or he simply follows the flow of things. I don't always throw names out there as to who I'm suspicious of, but right now, I'm definitely curious why Heffy seems to be more aggressive in voting on a "hunch".

Archived