The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

To clarify, there were two separate PMs. One with just me and Kryten in it (supposedly set up by Aladeen) and another with Caboose, Kryten and I (supposedly set up by Wolverine).

I am the Green Lantern 112. I switched you with Alchemy Time because I thought you had a boring role (silencer, communicator etc) and I thought he was possibly a mafia or a quiet TP and wanted his role in someone's hands who I thought to be TP.

After reading your posts I had a "uh oh" feeling and decided to switch Alchemy Time with Caboose in case your role was in fact the Daredevil (the Wolverine role would do little for AT if he is indeed mafia). Caboose is 100% TP IMO.

MR says there was no mistake. I'm supposed to be Mr. Fantastic.

-Role-switching roles will resolve simultaneously. If one player is targeted by two or more of the same role they will resolve in the order listed above. So, for example, if a player is targeted by both Hellboy and Iron Man, he or she will first be targeted by Hellboy's ability and then targeted by Iron Man's ability.

IRON MAN is listed above GREEN LANTERN. If I was targeted by both last round, there should be no way for me to be IRON MAN right now, right? I just want to make sure there wasn't a mistake before I call someone out.

Paraphrasing MR's response because I can't quote him, he says that if I were targeted by both I would not be Iron Man.

You wouldn't be Mr. Fantastic unless you targeted Aladeen. Perhaps he can tell us what his role was last round?

Don't know what to make of this, but I feel the game has changed. I have somehow triggered a random event.

As you walk down the streets of Vancouver, a shroud of darkness engulfs and confines you. The pain of death penetrates your entire being as you scream for mercy. You are released from its grasp, clothed in a dark new outfit. The ordeal leaves you powerless and vulnerable for one night. Following one night, you will have regained your composure and can use your powers.

Imbued with darkness, you will punish those that have caused injustice. You will be a HERO.

Honestly, I can't see why the Villains would send me this message, unless they're planning to have someone waste a save on me. Those with saving abilities, DO NOT SAVE me.

I have a feeling I know what power I'll be getting based on the wording and story, but not 100%. I will get confirmation at next nightfall (I believe I'm susceptible to votes, powers and villain kill for the next 24hrs though).

I know that Aladeen is a hero, so does this mean one of 112 and VIC are villains? I'm kind of confused. Also, I got no notification of Aladeen's role switching. Am I even supposed to?

This is probably just the result of a bunch of miscommunication + a bit of panic from me. It doesn't really prove anything about VIC or myself.

Ok I'm gonna come out with what has transpired for me this round I lost my MR fantastic ability and was role switched to dr manhattan, I then investigated Kryten and he turned out to be green latern and I copied his ability, at this time I have role switched kesler with someone I won't name quite yet incase they are mafia and I end up getting role blocked.

It sucks about ppcli I did gun for him as I thought the info we had about him with the kes blocking was the best lead to go on. Kes if you don't want to be role switched please tell me soon lol if I get role switched this round it likely means Kryten is mafia. After this last round and the accusations thrown my way about being a villain I can only trust in kes at this point so it's imperative that role blockers doctors or whoever has the power should protect kes this round.

If the villains kill me this round then so be it but at this point I have no idea who to trust at all and will likely be voting for someone who has been quiet in this upcoming round.

Archived