The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

Any preference in who I put in contact?
Sketchy post. VIC didn't ask for preferences earlier but now is using the opportunity to possibly gain some info on who the next sheriff will be by asking this question just prior to nightfall. Even if the next sheriff gets killed, I think we got this.

It was a familiar scene as the Superheroes of L.A.P.D.A.N.C.E. woke - not just the discovery of another body, but the discovery of the same body for the second time - Kesler87 lay strung up to a ceiling fan, his carcass slowly rotating around and around and around. Taped to his dangling foot was a note: "SECOND TIME'S THE CHARM. ONE MORE DAY IS ALL WE NEED."

Kesler87 has been killed by the Villains - again.

PLAYER LIST

GM

Master Radishes

Players

Aladeen

Alchemy Time

Caboose

Dral

Drouin

g_bassi13

Go Faulk Yourself

Intoewsables

JE14

Kesler87

King Heffy

Kryten

MikeyBoy44

One one two

OurTimeToShine

Peaches

PPCLI

T-rex930

VICanucksfan5551

Total: 6/19

~~~

Deceased

Intoewsables [Hung: VILLAIN]

Kesler87 [Villain kill: HERO] - RESURRECTED

JE14 [Villain kill: HERO]

Alchemy Time [Hung: HERO]

PPCLI [Hung: HERO]

Aladeen [Villain kill: HERO]

g_bassi13 [Hung: VILLAIN]

One one two [Villain kill: HERO]

T-rex930 [Hung: HERO]

Dral [Deadpool: VILLAIN]

King Heffy [Deadpool kill: HERO]

Drouin [Villain kill: HERO]

MikeyBoy44 [Hung: VILLAIN]

Kesler87 [Villain kill: HERO]

Maybe it's messed up because I'm on mobile? I see the timestamp and name. Go to post 7 of page 37 to see the post.

I don't think so, the quotes have appeared this way since the site updated, I figured everyone suffers as I suffer.

Anyways, that quote you made was at 8pm and after Aladeen acknowledged he was role-switched. This most recent query was just prior to nightfall, that was what I found odd about it.

It matters little though because the sheriff survived and will be investigating Caboose and yourself.

I don't think so, the quotes have appeared this way since the site updated, I figured everyone suffers as I suffer.

Anyways, that quote you made was at 8pm and after Aladeen acknowledged he was role-switched. This most recent query was just prior to nightfall, that was what I found odd about it.

It matters little though because the sheriff survived and will be investigating Caboose and yourself.

The quotes work just fine for me on both mobile and desktop.

Excellent. Essentially game over, then.

On that note, expecting I survive the end of the night, if I'm role-switched or flashed, then the two people with those roles (Caboose, Kryten) will be coming forward as to why they would've done so. I'm still Thor. I'll say that right now, which means Peaches, if you're not the Sheriff, speak up right now because then we have an issue that we need to bring to the table.

If you are the Sheriff, Kryten can always switch me and you possibly, or not. A 50/50 gamble. If it fails, we need not worry cause there will be 4 people left, and one of us will either be Thor/WW, and Thor will control the lynch. I already do, anyways.

Archived