The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Jersey question

Bob Singh

are replica and premier the same thing? and how much will pacific cresting charge for stitching name and number?

I think the last time they quoted me about $40 bucks for numbers/name stitching.

The RBK official name is Premier, but alot of people call it replica. Easiest way to tell a premier jersey is the label on the lower left front side with the jersey sizing on it.

I was at ticketmaster at Collectors Den in Metrotown on Friday. And he had the "replica" jersey's. They aren't the $400 authentic these are the Premier or whatever jersey the sell at Rogers Arena, Jersey City, Sport Chek etc. He had some Luongo jersy's on a rack that said sale, and I am 99% certain they were $79.99 So you may want to call to make sure. All other Jersey's with names were $200 so it was only Luongo. the name plates and the numbers were stiched on etc.

I think the last time they quoted me about $40 bucks for numbers/name stitching.

The RBK official name is Premier, but alot of people call it replica. Easiest way to tell a premier jersey is the label on the lower left front side with the jersey sizing on it.

Between $40 and $50 usually.

Thanks guys I'll see if I can find one on sale at the team store but if not $100 for jersey +$40 for name sounds good to me. That's a great deal compared to $220 at Sport Chek. :P

When I was at the team store at the arena,all Luongo T-Shirts and jerseys are half price. Maybe have a look?

I was at ticketmaster at Collectors Den in Metrotown on Friday. And he had the "replica" jersey's. They aren't the $400 authentic these are the Premier or whatever jersey the sell at Rogers Arena, Jersey City, Sport Chek etc. He had some Luongo jersy's on a rack that said sale, and I am 99% certain they were $79.99 So you may want to call to make sure. All other Jersey's with names were $200 so it was only Luongo. the name plates and the numbers were stiched on etc.

As someone said earlier Rogers Arena team store is selling all Luongo stuff for 50%. I seen the heritage jerseys too.

Ernie

I'll call them up and ask them. I don't think they ship right? Vancouver's not very far from surrey but its still easier to buy it online :lol: .

if they have some though for a reasonable price I'll go over there and get one!

Thank You to everyone who helped me with this. :)

Hey guys I might sound weird asking this, but I really need to. Is it weird that I'm buying a jersey of a player that's been traded? I mean, people are gonna say " You just bought it because it was on sale". Truth is, I've always wanted one, but I just never got to it. Now that he's been traded, I want to get one as I don't want them to run out. idk this may just be me, but honestly. Should I get one?

Hey guys I might sound weird asking this, but I really need to. Is it weird that I'm buying a jersey of a player that's been traded? I mean, people are gonna say " You just bought it because it was on sale". Truth is, I've always wanted one, but I just never got to it. Now that he's been traded, I want to get one as I don't want them to run out. idk this may just be me, but honestly. Should I get one?

Try the Canucks Team Store near PNE if you want a jersey that has a name of a traded player. I think they're 50% off.

Archived