The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

F1 2014 Season Underway !

Mr.DirtyDangles

Anyone who thinks oval track racing is easy is completely off their rocker. This is about as close as you get without actually getting in the car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSLzs2ocA5s

You know it is amazing that there are not more crashes. These driver and their reflexes are super human. The dirt in your face is one thing, 700+ HP and no electronic aids is another. Any type of high speed racing is extremely dangerous and for some to even consider this as an easy drive knows zero about real power.

So just finished watching the Moto GP in Austin TX

Grand Prix of The Americas

cota.png

Still light-speed out there. 210mph on the back straight ? What a race ! Those crazy Spaniards just dont quit.

451385.jpg

Circuit of the America's is a fantastic track. The designers did a great job of combining high speed along with highly technical sections. I easily think it's one of the better tracks on the F1 calendar in terms of entertainment value. I'd also really love to see NASCAR's top series race there. I think it'd be one hell of a show.

Anyone who thinks oval track racing is easy is completely off their rocker. This is about as close as you get without actually getting in the car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSLzs2ocA5s

JPM said that ovals were WAY harder than road courses because the margin for error on corner entry is much smaller because of the higher average speed.

You know it is amazing that there are not more crashes. These driver and their reflexes are super human. The dirt in your face is one thing, 700+ HP and no electronic aids is another. Any type of high speed racing is extremely dangerous and for some to even consider this as an easy drive knows zero about real power.

Have to agree with this. Sprint cars are the most insane race car there is, IMO. 900 hp, mountains of torque, a massive wing, all on a car that weighs 1300lbs and running on an incredibly slick surface.

Circuit of the America's is a fantastic track. The designers did a great job of combining high speed along with highly technical sections. I easily think it's one of the better tracks on the F1 calendar in terms of entertainment value. I'd also really love to see NASCAR's top series race there. I think it'd be one hell of a show.

JPM said that ovals were WAY harder than road courses because the margin for error on corner entry is much smaller because of the higher average speed.

Have to agree with this. Sprint cars are the most insane race car there is, IMO. 900 hp, mountains of torque, a massive wing, all on a car that weighs 1300lbs and running on an incredibly slick surface.

Lets ride with "The Wild Child" Jac Haudenschild

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6AHPvhe3NM

Massa's pit crew literally crucifies him.... bumped to last spot lol Hamilton is on jet fuel ..again ? Descent dance so far.

That was terrible. "Oh this tire goes one the other side? Ok I'll think about it for a minute and then try again"

Bottas still looking good for a result

Now try it at night when most of the dirt races take place, also remember no mirrors or spotter either.

Archived