The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Eddie Lack shows off some of his new pads

I can't figure out if I hate the Johnny Canuck logo more than the Orca. Probably in the minority but I though the flying skate and stick in rink were the best ones.

You are definitely in the minority. The stick in rink is by far the most iconic, it is always cool when they use it in the retro jersey's. I happen to love the orca logo as it relates to BC beyond hockey. Johnny Canuck is alright, but orca is better IMO.

I dont think many of you realize goalies actually don't always like Plain equipment I love the flashy gear if you have the shooter looking at the gear more then the net that's sure a good thing. I hate a bright orange cage once and I have never got hit in the head so much lots of shots towards the head, never went in so I chalk that up as a win

I like those. Maybe not the pads so much, but fresh none the less. That is if that was a real pic above.

PS.

I really don't get why so many hate the orca. Is it trendy to dislike all kinds of stuff that your them represents, wears or does in Canada? Seriously, get with the program. Be a fan or GTFO.

Just because we're fans doesn't mean we can't have an opinion, I hated having Messier playing for the Nucks...does that make a 'non-fan'? ...just saying.

Archived