The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Blocking my topic

bongo4420

Look to the Price is Right today. He said Jensen has spared this organization from doing anything this off season. Yet i'm a troll for bringing that up on here? Sure. Labeling someone a troll is the the cheap way of getting out of legit debate.

Well Blake Price is wrong. He doesn't decide what management does.

Look to the Price is Right today. He said Jensen has spared this organization from doing anything this off season. Yet i'm a troll for bringing that up on here? Sure. Labeling someone a troll is the the cheap way of getting out of legit debate.

Same with sweeping generalizations and extreme exaggerations. Learn some tact, and how to properly present an argument, and I'm sure you'll have some people even agreeing with you. But if you think that an entire fan base thinks one way, on top of a team of management professionals with years of experience deciding that the future of a team is a certain way because of the play of one player over the course of a dozen games or so, you must be crazy.

While I don't to add to this or stir anything up, why is it certain Threads are locked.

For example. Any Thread negative about Gillis is locked.

Whose village will be calling next?

(There are plenty of negative Gilis threads - the majority of them.)

My post is legit.

Jensen has deluded everyone into thinking nothing has to be done this off-season. Same players. Same coaches. Same management. Same results.

Really!!! You mean the ones that wanted Gillis fired!! Or Torts wasn't the right coach , Or some of them wanted Youth on this team ...You DID SAY EVERYONE RIGHT????

My post is legit.

Jensen has deluded everyone into thinking nothing has to be done this off-season. Same players. Same coaches. Same management. Same results.

when is spring break over?.....where do you get your info from about what this team plans to do in the summer....you may be the only one that has that info....you and gillis close?

Why did the admin block my topic? Complete BS. Group think and fanboyism at its finest.

For the record, I enjoyed your post. Couldn't necessarily agree with it, but hey, it's a different opinion for sure.

The problme however (I'm just guessing here) is that you were destined to field a whole lot of insults, names and mockery, and that there was virtually no chance of an actual discussion breaking out.

Might have something to do with the way you stated your case.

But entertaining for sure.

when is spring break over?.....where do you get your info from about what this team plans to do in the summer....you may be the only one that has that info....you and gillis close?

I get my info from the fact they do nothing but make excuses every year. Anyone with a hint of objectivilty can see that.

because your post is completely garbage.

You intentionally choose a flamable and misleading title, and then go on and exaggerate the crap out of your content.

It's not the content you talk about that is wrong, it is the way you present and mislead them that deserve the lock

For the record, I enjoyed your post. Couldn't necessarily agree with it, but hey, it's a different opinion for sure.

The problme however (I'm just guessing here) is that you were destined to field a whole lot of insults, names and mockery, and that there was virtually no chance of an actual discussion breaking out.

Might have something to do with the way you stated your case.

But entertaining for sure.

This organization and fan base NEEDS the shock treatment. Otherwise the staus quo is repeated over and over and over and over.

Seriously.

By lighting up the bottom feeders of the NHL (most of these team are two or three players from being an AHL team) he has now guaranteed we're Calgary 2.0. Instead of making the "bold moves" necessary to change the direction of this team. MG will now spout nothing but excuses this off-season (just like every other off-season).

Because he has had one semi-successful pick (Jensen's long tern success is still debatable.) out of six years of draft picks all of the prospects are now can't miss NHL superstars His 0.0003% drafting success rate will be floated all summer by the fanboy's and media lemmings as proof that he's some drafting savant. It's going to be nauseating.

This management group needed to be forced into moves since they don't have the raisins to do it otherwise. We are witnessing the worst case scenario for this organization.

Nice to know you playoffs. See you in ten.

because your post is completely garbage.

You intentionally choose a flamable and misleading title, and then go on and exaggerate the crap out of your content.

It's not the content you talk about that is wrong, it is the way you present and mislead them that deserve the lock

How did I exaggerate? That is exactly what's going to happen. Just look to the history of this management group. They LOOK for any excuses to do nothing and sadly Jensen is that.

Anyway I'm done. You guys can continue to believe this organization is going in the right directions despite the fact they're on a precipitous slide to the basement of the league. Everything is great in Canuckland. La dee da.

Archived