The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Nostra Famiglia

Intoewsables

As much as the Mafia really need to win a game again soon, that was a pretty sweet comeback for the TP.

For my part, I was purposely being antagonistic during the first round, which I know Kryten picked up on at least. I was trying mostly to make the Mafia leave me alone - if I was seen as a possible lynch target, there'd be no point killing me. No idea if that worked, but one way or another I lived. :lol: Next couple rounds I didn't have much time to play so I had to lay low.

In the meantime, I was ready to form an alliance with ilduce and mau5, but both got offed too soon. :sadno: And my partner, formyhunny, wasn't able to commit to the game. But I found out VIC was the ??? killer, and not understanding how it worked, assumed he was some sort of third party like the SK. I was hoping to use him to help root out the Mafia. But thankfully Drouin and Burr mentioned in thread that they had ??? killed too, and I quickly realised that meant VIC was Mafia instead. It got me killed, but at least this info, combined with Aladeen's jig being up, got the TP on the right track.

Very fun game - and second longest ever! Thanks to everyone, and especially our wonderful GM. :)

I can't believe the TP won this one with so many of our number acting so friggen suspicious (and not just MR lol)!!! Good on the remaining members for getting it right when it counted. Mafia deserved defeat for killing me when I asked nicely to be left alive.

Oh, and I'm totes in for the next one.

Vote Otis

As much as the Mafia really need to win a game again soon, that was a pretty sweet comeback for the TP.

For my part, I was purposely being antagonistic during the first round, which I know Kryten picked up on at least. I was trying mostly to make the Mafia leave me alone - if I was seen as a possible lynch target, there'd be no point killing me. No idea if that worked, but one way or another I lived. :lol: Next couple rounds I didn't have much time to play so I had to lay low.

In the meantime, I was ready to form an alliance with ilduce and mau5, but both got offed too soon. :sadno: And my partner, formyhunny, wasn't able to commit to the game. But I found out VIC was the ??? killer, and not understanding how it worked, assumed he was some sort of third party like the SK. I was hoping to use him to help root out the Mafia. But thankfully Drouin and Burr mentioned in thread that they had ??? killed too, and I quickly realised that meant VIC was Mafia instead. It got me killed, but at least this info, combined with Aladeen's jig being up, got the TP on the right track.

Very fun game - and second longest ever! Thanks to everyone, and especially our wonderful GM. :)

No mention of Otis in game review, MR is banned from the next game.

Archived